Rimming

So it might seem like a taboo subject, but I have been with my partner now for 5 years. We enjoy trying new things and have often incorporated toys in our sex life. But recently we have tried rimming which at first I was a bit shocked at what I was doing to him, but it such a big turn on and great foreplay! Anyone else into it or have any tips that will drive me and my man crazy?!

1 Like

Tips for rimming: make like the Buffalo Girls and go round the outside, round the outside.

After that, turn your attentions to the hole and go at it like a bulldog licking a plate.

1 Like

When my partner runs me I love it when she reaches round and plays with my cock

1 Like

Getting a rim job while your partner jerks your off is literally the most intense experience you will have, just ensure you clean and freshen up the area.

One thing we always found to be really intense is to rim your partner and tease them with your thumb, just gently run your thumb around the hole to tickle all the nerve endings.

1 Like

As a lady, being rimmed whilst having direct clitoral stimulation is pretty mind blowing too.

1 Like

My wife and I have never tried this but after stumbling across this post I am very interested. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to bring it up? I know her biggest concern would be the hygiene... it is obviously a very dirty area. How do you clean and freshen enough to make both of you feel comfortable?

1 Like

Hey ams, I think honesty is the best policy and communication is key so if you tell your partner your interested they may surprise you. To keep clean just make sure your freshly out the shower and possibly use a douche if you want to have a full clear out and clean up, Iā€™d suggest shaving the area too just to make sure you clean the full area. You can get anti bacterial toilet wipes now too which are just like baby wipes and can be used on the fly. We always use these to keep ourselves nice and clean šŸ™ŒšŸ»

1 Like

Huge turn off for both of us is when I rim Mrs. Boobs while she masturbates on all fours - mindblowingly sexy for both of us!

1 Like