Crazy Randam Grab Bag

I ordered one!!

OH won't be impressed but oh well.....

I ordered mines yesterday at 1pm with the free delievery and its here now. :) away to habe a look now he's gone to work

Ooh hope you like it :-)

Let us know what you get, enjoy!

I'm still resisting the temptation & will probably regret it, haha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

I was adamant not to get one this time but as I was making an order anyway I caved.... D:

Ooh Chip, you bad girl.... lol, hope it's a good un, it was hard for me not to do it, and am still tempted but I can't really afford it, altho I suspect I may well be returning the things I have ordered as they probably won't fit, hmmm.....

*ignore the hype, ignore the hype* External Media

If it helps, last time they weren't really what we expected (which is why we're giving it a miss this time - that and the fact that we actually have a mountain of toys) apart from the Bondage Bag which was fab (all Bondage Boutique stuff). Plus people will whack duplicates on Adopt a Toy so you might pick up something good!

Adx

Am sat here eagerly awaiting a post from lme to let us know what she got :-) Im gutted missed the postman when he came this morning (cant have knocked that hard as I was sat in front room listening out for him :-() now ive got to get me and the kids dressed and ready for a treck down to the main post office to collect my 'large parcel' and somehow juggle that and the pushchair home lol hope its bloody worth it!! ;-) x

weeeelp! i've got at least ONE thing for the adoption thread o__O but aside from that i'm very happy with the grab bag that i snatched off the poor postie this morning...

niftyb's stash:

2x little vibrating softees

LH mini g-spot vibe

a magestic 6" black dildo (probably for the adoption thread..)

a playhouse touch massager (which reminds jamba and i of a wii nunchuck...)

an aqua silk mini bullet

a hustler bear hug vibe

and the two things i'm REALLY happy with:

a red evolved bottle rocket bullet

and a joya little su tulip vibe. (which i can't find anywhere for less than £50-£65)

overall ~ very happy with mine ~ i have a friend who'll probably like one of the little vibrating softees, and i'm very happy with the last two things, and moderately happy with everything else ^__^

......just hope everything works now..

what happens if things don't work? i'm waiting on my postie with a massive smile lol should be around 1ish for me

my my that bag sounds fab fingers crossed mines something like that :-) just jumping out of the bath and running to the post office as we speak :-D

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17788

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20027

the tracey cox g-spot vibe

little vibrating softee

zingy wonders vibe- this seems to be dirty and has someones hair in the packaging and not mine.

dinky pinx dildo

and the little su dildo, which I already own and I know cost £46.99. I'm a little upset but I knew there would be a chnace of getting something I already owned, it's just sad it had to be the luxury item.

prisonedkiss_uk wrote:

what happens if things don't work? i'm waiting on my postie with a massive smile lol should be around 1ish for me

if an item doesn't work, contact LH and arrange a return. Just because they are "random" doesn't mean they can be broken.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

zingy wonders vibe- this seems to be dirty and has someones hair in the packaging and not mine.

If its any consolation, this has probably been unwrapped for measuring, or photographing / filming etc at Lovehoney. They wouldn't send something thats gone out to another customer.

Doesn't look too bad Ny!

i want mineeee

im sat here supposedly working but actually watching for the postman, ive no idea what time he usually comes as im usually at work! Hope it comes soon :)

toycar69 wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

If its any consolation, this has probably been unwrapped for measuring, or photographing / filming etc at Lovehoney. They wouldn't send something thats gone out to another customer.

I know that, if it was just dusty I wouldn't mind, but theres actual hair.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17788

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20027

the tracey cox g-spot vibe

little vibrating softee

dinky pinx dildo

and the little su dildo, which I already own and I know cost £46.99. I'm a little upset but I knew there would be a chnace of getting something I already owned, it's just sad it had to be the luxury item.

External Media eew...

which COLOUR little su did you get??

The white one, I already own the black

Ooh almost ordered one then but backed out at last minute, I really do have enough toys....lol

You can NEVER have too many toys...

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

i got the black one ^__^

niftyb wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

i got the black one ^__^

AH lol, but you got the vibe I got the dildo. I think there were two little su vibes as well. I can't remember. I did want the vibe at the time but it shortly went out of stock after getting the dildo. I hope you enjoy it.