the uanability to stop buying new toys

i swear that someone needs to take all of my cards away from me in the past month i have brough far to many toys and have just purchased yet another lot random grab bag.

anyone else the same? please dont say im the only one????????/

xoxox

Oh, don't worry sexi sami - I'm in pretty much the same position as you too - it's great but I don't think the bank balance is quite agreeing. I blame LoveHoney's offers!

Fun Factory Smart Balls, iVibe, LELO Ella... Must stop! What have you been splurging on these past couple of months?

mimi x

Hi Sexi Sami89. No worries as you're not the only one! Love the necklace

SG69

Just reading your review of the 'Random Grab Bag', are you thinking of getting another? That seems like such a good offer - I'd definitely want to go for one, if only I hadn't spent a ridiculous amount earlier.

mimiaow i just purchased another one one review said they were crap but there not there brill and i brough the colt thingy the othere day that was brill too.

and the random grab bag is so worth it you get like £60 worth of stuff

xoxox

thanks i keep adding to it, dont tend to wear much jewllery but have had the s necklace and my rings for years, added a heart to it for xmas and a new charm to it this morning, thing im turning it into a charm necklace lol xoxoxo

dont worry about it! buying things from here is very very addictive, probably because they are all such tempting purchases!

Yeah, it's a pity that you can't go back to edit posts in these forums - is there any way to change this?

Although I have to say, I can't think of anything much cuter than a sad panda :D

Ouch, okay, I see your point. Thanks for answering anyway!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Editing posts is reserved for LoveHoney moderators only due to the sensitive nature of this board. Potentially, people could come on and write a homophobic, racist, sexually discriminating, angry, nazi-tastic post then edit it before a mod sees it which creates all kinds of problems!

Unfortunately even we mods don't have the powers to edit a thread title but it is a possibility in the future!

but maybe we could have a spell checker! :-D

Dxx

I know I've said it before BUT.. how come LH doesn't use something like SMF to build the forum, things like editing can be allowed on there and I'm pretty sure it logs the original post and then the modified one. You can integrate it with other things (like a wiki log in) so it can't be too hard for the whizs' out there to do something similar with reviews etc. ? Just a thought

jeez carly is there any need to be that way, its a simple mistake no need to highlight it for everyone to see, its a thread and nobody else noticed it but all decided to add messages, isnt that the point of forurms?

not there yet nexas lol. im hoping i wont get there lol x

fair enough carly i understand, in fact i took the piss out of my self on facebook before i came on here about my spelling. xoxo

I'll defo be buying stuff over the weekend as my OH is coming to mine (a rare visit!) through next week.

In rgerads ot slpeling, I wulod'nt wrory aobut ti, ew lal od it at smoe tmie! ( not taking the pee by the way, just joking!)

SG69 x

i look forward to the spell checker, my spelling is really bad as u all know cos im dislyexic (why use a hard to spell word for dislexia)? lol and i like it when my spelling gets corrected cos then people understand what im trying to say more. ive even taken to writeing my reviews in word and then pasteing them in after ive spelt checked. so i think the spell checker and carly and the teams work is exercllant and they never mean to upset just be helpful :-)

Dxx

I didn't buy any new toys for a couple of years, then I came on here and got a new Rabbit. Since then, I'm constantly either buying things or wishing I could be buying things, lol. If nothing else, I have nowhere to put the bloody stuff! Think my next purchase will have to be a G-spot vibe.

oops, thought I was hitting the reply button but hit the report post. Sorry Carly!

Good answer though!

there are far to many new items lol, someone take my cards away from me :(

I'm determined to break into my wish list - But being a tight northerner at heart i'm remarkably good at not spending money! There's stuff I want, I just haven't got around to buying it yet...