Crazy Randam Grab Bag

*Edited by Mod*

i just got the email!! will be ordering :)

Well last time I was pleased with my female one, I got some nice toys a few I wanted but had been discountiued. The anal one wasn't really advanced but again I got some good toys that normally would cost £25ish themselves. The bondage one was ok, but really both me and my partner would of liked it to be a bit more exstreme. The couple one well in that one we didn't get anything too great but it wasn't bad, though we did get a lot of lube. and the male one, even though some people didn't like the japanese strokers found in some of the bags we thought they were good, though we both love japanese items.

So I think they are worth it, but this time I will only be getting the male and female bags.

Damn you, Lovehoney. My bank balance really can't handle this.

xx

can't believe i got 1!!! i always miss out. Just made my day, can't wait to see what i get

YAY! just seen my email and ordered one straight away!

oooh how exciting- can't wait!

Joy sneaked this one in, noone else had any idea! Happy grabbing everyone.

Hehe. Sneaky Joy!

Enjoy them all peeps!

gotta sweeeet talk the hubby, got my first female GB last year and loved it

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Joy sneaked this one in, noone else had any idea! Happy grabbing everyone.

Any word on if the others'll be coming up or is it just the Females? But huzzah for Joy, she's not had many beans of late, poor dear. External Media

ordered mine last night also wondered if the others would be coming back into stock

xGGx

Ordered mine also! Was going to wait for the couples bag but didn't want to miss my chance!

I've never tried a grab bag before, but everyone is so excited, and the reviews are so raving, that I figure I can't go wrong. Luckily I had a surprise credit in the bank account today, so I had a good excuse to go over the monthly toy budget. ^_^

MissFortune wrote:

Damn you, Lovehoney. My bank balance really can't handle this. External Media

xx

seconded! ...especially after seeing the corset i'd been lusting after for ages doen to just a tenner and HAVING to buy that too!! External Media

blkrose wrote:

Just ordered mine plus some hot wax candles..got free 1 2 day delivery cause over 30. Figuring it will be here sat.......only to discover it wont be here till monday..which ill be working and no here to pick parcel up External Media

Why not til Monday? =O

In my experience, no matter what delivery option I pick, anything ordered before 4pm comes the next morning, anything after 4pm comes the morning after! I reckon you've a high chance of delivery on Sat =)

blkrose wrote:

Just ordered mine plus some hot wax candles..got free 1 2 day delivery cause over 30. Figuring it will be here sat.......only to discover it wont be here till monday..which ill be working and no here to pick parcel up External Media

yeah, in my experience the expected delivery date is always an extra day on top of when it comes... personally, i'd be surprised if your parcel didn't come on saturday. External Media

I almost got caught up in grab bag hype again, but managed to check myself in time, as both the female ones I had had were only ok, and think I'm now reaching maximum occupancy in the toy drawer, lol...

Hope everyone loves them tho, I did order a few bits from the new reductions instead, lol....

I was adamant not to get one this time but as I was making an order anyway I caved.... D:

Woop I got to order one anyway

Can't wait to see what's in it!!!

chipNroll wrote:

I was adamant not to get one this time but as I was making an order anyway I caved.... D:

Ooh Chip, you bad girl.... lol, hope it's a good un, it was hard for me not to do it, and am still tempted but I can't really afford it, altho I suspect I may well be returning the things I have ordered as they probably won't fit, hmmm.....

*ignore the hype, ignore the hype* External Media