Creating a wishlist

Hiya I’m new to the forum and would love to create a wishlist. Please can you help and point me in the right direction as I can’t seem to find it.

2 Likes

Hi @kimbo22 welcome to the forum :wave:

The UK website has had a recent upgrade so a few things have changed. What was once called a wishlist is now called saved items but we often call it a wishlist on here because that’s what we’re used to! If you have created an account on the main LH website, once you’ve found an item you like, just click on the little heart symbol where it says “save item” it is found near the top, to the right of the item’s picture on a laptop / computer or underneath the picture and “select size” on a phone. Hope that makes sense? Maybe someone who knows how to show this in a picture will be able to help better than me.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @kimbo22 I think @Kitty-Cat01 covered what I was going to say :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

thank you I will have a go :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @kimbo22 :slightly_smiling_face:

Just on the off-chance you were wanting to create a Sex Toy Tester wishlist rather than a regular shopping one I wrote a bit in another intro that you may find useful. :+1:

2 Likes

thanks for that, it all makes sense now! Forums are all new to me so it felt a little like a minefield :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This one is a really good one with lots of nifty features. :slightly_smiling_face: The main info hub is the Welcome Topic, and that’s pretty much up to date (apart from the Big Review and Testing Guide :slightly_smiling_face:). That’s good for dipping in and out of as and when you like to pick up some extra tips and tricks. :+1:

But all you really need to enjoy the place is to be able to read and write, so don’t worry if none of the extras make sense at first. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @kimbo22
Others have answered your question, I think - but as you have found the forum there is a lot to talk about and we are a friendly bunch.

1 Like

Hi @kimbo22! I can see that others have already answered your question, but I just wanted to add another “welcome” to your introduction thread! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @kimbo22 welcome to the tribe! :wink:

1 Like

Hey @kimbo22 welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions you may have

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @kimbo22 :wave:t2::blush:

1 Like