Cross dressing

@Himeros1
You are lucky - they sound wonderful and so pleased your wife chose items that would look delicious on you . :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

@First_time_customer
It’s wonderful you embrace your feminine side and I would love to see a few photos of you - just make sure you got a sexy suspender as well as there is nothing more sexy that stockings with suspenders :stockings:

3 Likes

I’ve only even tried on my wife knickers either a g-string or thong as I think it makes my bum look good. So like the idea of stockings or maybe a bodystocking.

4 Likes

@KentCouple1990
You should do it - you are very lucky to have a beautiful wife (great boobs) and I’m sure she would encourage you into a bit of crossdressing - just approach the idea :stockings:

3 Likes

Like you, I’d only tried OH’s knickers and thongs… but then I tried a lace body, wow​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: haven’t looked back. Buy bodies, teddies, babydolls just for myself now. Yet to try a full body stocking :wink:

4 Likes

Mrs H sorted out her knicker drawer yesterday. I was happy to accept her discarded items she no longer wanted (we both wear size 12). Many were high end/expensive labels. There were a few knickers that she had never worn (Size 14) but they fit me reasonably.

We had lots of fun - me modelling them / she appreciating the sight.

4 Likes

Me. Love wearing my lingerie. Only just started going out in it but hidden so its kinkier.

2 Likes

I might add that the vast majority of Mrs H’s discarded knickers were completely new and unused. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I need to do that myself. Way too many at the back of the drawer that seemed fun when I ordered them online that didn’t work out as expected.

2 Likes

Hey @Himeros1 what a lucky guy you are… We’re having a new year declutter so may very well hint to Mrs kiwi that maybe she needs to sort out her lingerie drawers & wardrobe shelving (she has 2 different storage areas) so lots of unworn knickers. I’m hoping she may be open to the idea of gifting some of the unwanted items​:bikini: to me :crossed_fingers:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: