dressing up

im male mid 20s and i like to dress up in lingerie i was wondering if there r many males or females that like it and how to aproch females about it

thanks in advance

xxx

1 Like

If my husband revealed he liked to dress up in my panties or sexy lingerie, if i am honest, i would find it a little weird but i wouldnt stop him, althought some items probably wouldnt fit .. hes over 6 foot tall.

Do you guys masturbate whilst wearing the lingerie? What do you like about wearing womens lingerie? The material, the sexiness of the clothing or just because its your partners?

I notice there are lace pants for men and other items... but it is limited.

I would probably only reveal it to someone you have been in a close relationship with and feel comfortable talking about such things. Good luck x

I used to wear her underwear with her permission....first satin and silk feels nice and second it was a shared secret

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Do you guys masturbate whilst wearing the lingerie? What do you like about wearing womens lingerie? The material, the sexiness of the clothing or just because its your partners?

yeh i do i think its the naughty side of things. i love the material and the feel against my skin. i also think cause it belonged to a partner made it dangerous and beeing caught but now im singe its the look and feel 4 me xx

I love the material, the sexiness and the feel against my skin and cause it belonged to your partner it filles sexier

love machene wrote:

I love the material, the sexiness and the feel against my skin and cause it belonged to your partner it filles sexier

does she join in like

I was recently sexting with my wife while she was at work, telling her what I was doing and what we were going to do later etc...later when I had a shower I was still very horny and decided to try on a pair of her sexy panties and I loved it.

They felt so much better than all my boring old boxer shorts. I sent her a photo of me wearing them and to my surprise she said she liked it so I decided to keep them on under my work clothes.

I felt extremely horny all the time I was at work and when I got home we had the best sex we have had for ages.

I haven't tried them since but no doubt I will be trying them again in the near future!

The first time I put on my racing leathers I had a hard on for about an hour lol what is it about leather?

It is a great turn on and I've thought quite a lot about what it is that I like and there's a number of things I came up with.

Men's clothing doen't really have the range that women's does. If a woman is feeling a bit slobby for the day she can wear joggers and tshirt. If a woman is feeling sexy and feminine she can wear nice lingerie and a dress. Men don't have that same feedback from clothes. If I wear a suit I feel I look good but there's no sensations there which differ, I'm still just wearing some kind of cotton. Wearing lingerie and women's clothes is a sensual experience. When I spoke to the one person I've told she asked why and one of the things I pointed out was that she feels good and sexy in lingerie and it's a similar thing for me. It's the different sensations of fabric, the cut etc.

Another thing for me is the simple aspect of being a guy. Sexuality, to me, is not a definitive thing. When I dress I know I walk and stand slightly differently, I move differently. I enjoy feeling feminine even though I may not look it lol. I don't want to be a woman but I get to feel... Lighter.

There is also a slight taboo element and yes to some extent I enjoy that the the clothes I wear are hers but these days I mostly have my own.

As for how I've told someone, I've only told one person, my ex long after we'd split, and I was very drunk! She was actually ok with it. But then we're not together and have no mutual friends.

yes d but we haven't dane it for a long time

definately has to be the tactile aspect and texture of mooth and silky intimate items. One other thing that hasn't really been mentioned is the stretch and figure hugging aspect of lingerie. Take stockings for instance they really augment a nice pair of pins its the smooth texture stetched over the skin that really does it.. There's no bigger turn of than stockings thatare to big for the legs in question - why - the texture is the same its the tight stretch aspect thats missing.

My OH and I enjoy sessions with both of us wearing smooth and shiny lingerie....not exclusively- we enjoy bare sex and other things. She gets really turned on touching buging satin (and peeling them off) We dont have any overtly bi tendences and same sex has never been a fantasy. I also dont feel feminine......................just love the feel of the stuff.

The bows frills lace ruffles belts clips hooks and eyes are all interest and sensual differences from mens standard boxers.

The fact that some of the clothes are my OH's isn't a noticable part of any turn on.

Hope the information is of use

1 Like

it just look to sexy hot on me!

J.J.

DOC1 wrote:

im male mid 20s and i like to dress up in lingerie i was wondering if there r many males or females that like it and how to aproch females about it

thanks in advance

xxx

My girlfriend asked me to wear stockings for her, a bit the opposite way round and I did feel a bit odd at first but it was nice to do something for someone and in the end we both really enjoyed it. just go ahead and ask.

I got some good advice on this forum, getting things to fit isnt a problem because i am 6 foot 2 and got things

Got things? I'm intregued :)

what about females is there many out there that enjoy it

xxxxx