Cross dressing

How many men enjoy cross dressing? I’ve recently started experimenting alone.

5 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2: I do! I absolutely love it! I feel very fortunate that my wife opened the door and encouraged me to crossdress. I’ve never looked back since unless it’s to check myself out in the mirror :joy:

What sort of things do you like wearing? For me I like to wear thongs daily but when I can dress up, I like to go for a mix of a domimatrix and cheap hooker vibes. So all black pvc /leather dresses, skirts, leggings etc, fishnets, suspenders and of course, thigh high boots

7 Likes

It’s a lifestyle choice for me now.I wear lingerie all the time and dress as a female on my days off and in the evening.Ive never been happier since doing so and wife is fully supportive.

5 Likes

@Blueyes81
I believe men crossdressing is a perfectly normal thing to do and I full encourage it

I suggest you enjoy yourself and try a few outfits to start with

My husband enjoys wearing lingerie as well as a few sexual outfits such as maid /schoolgirl and I enjoy dressing him up and shopping for outfits for him

About a year ago we were in a well known high street store and I saw this beautiful white blouse and I asked my husband would he like to wear a blouse and skirt and to dress as a secretary and he jumped at the idea

Over the week we bought a black bra for him (I like the black can be seen through the blouse) pencil pleat skirt and matching suspenders and knickers and he looks great

Enjoy :stockings:

8 Likes

Not my cuppa but I can appreciate it :relieved:

2 Likes

Not my thing , I don’t get it . I dare say there are those who don’t “get” being put over a woman’s knee and spanked ( which I love) .
It hurts no one , so enjoy it I say

1 Like

I enjoy wearing feminine lingerie under my male clothes, especially going out like that with my OH. I’m not into going the whole way, but reading what @batjamboree dresses her husband in has got me thinking for at home play​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

4 Likes

@Mercyun
Just go for it :stockings:

2 Likes

Hey @batjamboree I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you are the most liberated and supportive person I’ve come across with regards to males wearing womens clothing, your hubby is one lucky boy - you are the best :star2:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Mercyun I am like you.

I too enjoy wearing “women’s styled” underwear under my outerwear.

In addition to a wide variety of female styles better suited to the male anatomy, I also wear lacey thongs and briefs found in LH Male Underwear section.

Only last night , as a prelude to my letting Christmas in, Mrs H passed me a oair of her black lace, crotchless knickers and told me just how much she likes to see me wearing tight lacey knickers.

I’m anticipating opening her Christmas gift to me of some lovely underwear later today.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Men who enjoy wearing women’s knickers (a very high majority of whom are heterosexual) are not restricted to a particular demographic or lifestyle. They come from a host of different backgrounds and, as some have posted here, and elsewhere on LH Forum social platform, their predilections vary widely.

Personally, I find that feminine styled underwear more appealing in that there is a wider choice of styles, fabrics (such as soft cotton, delicate lace), feminine designs and colours (pastel shades or bold colours) on offer. The wider range of materials used in the manufacture of women’s knickers adds to their comfort, breathability, and overall feel.

For me, the sensory experience of wearing women’s knickers under my outerwear adds an element of excitement and a sense of thrill and arousal. It has a far greater sensual and erotic appeal that evokes both feelings of intimacy and pleasure.

My preference for wearing women’s knickers is a completely personal and intimate choice. I enjoy my being free to express my personal identity in embracing a more fluid sense of my masculinity - with the encouragement and support of my wife. Wearing women’s underwear does not diminish my masculinity, or invalidate my identity. It is simply being free to express my personal preference and the exploration of my individuality.

I particularly enjoy my being able to challenge “traditional gender norms” and societal expectations. How ridiculous is it that in the modern age, as men, society expects (dictates) that we adhere to specific behaviours which includes our choice of the clothing we wear?

8 Likes

I’ve got some new lingerie for Christmas, peek a boo lace body, that I’ll be wearing this evening…only my OH will know :wink: Great comments in your latest post on this thread :+1:

3 Likes

@Himeros1

So did you get any lingering for Christmas…. ? :stockings:

1 Like

How far are you getting into it Blueyes81? No judgement, just curious about involvement level. Wigs, make-up, ear rings or just slipping a nighty or knickers on? Shaving your body at all? Silicon tits or more serious commitment? Have you worn dress in public at all?

Men wearing female underwear is far more prevalent than anyone would think - there is a huge market for it.

I wear low denier tights every evening and sometimes overnight o bed with my wife, who supports me 100%

I have a nice selection of LH male thongs which are comfy and look great!

I’m an outdoor construction worker and sometimes wear underneath my dirty work clothes.

I just love the look and feel of nylon on my legs and have done for the last 30 years plus.

4 Likes

Well said @Himeros1 - I couldn’t have summed-up my own feelings and recent experiences any better or more eloquently than you have and so I totally agree with everything you have said - Well Done!!

I too am a hetrosexual, masculine with a background in a professional career, ex-rugby player etc etc but who has discovered this hidden feminine side of me that I am perfectly comfortable with and I am really enjoying my new adventure of wearing women’s knicks!! Looking forward to the boxing day sales…:briefs::briefs::briefs::grin:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@batjamboree, we have family staying over currently. They depart today.

Mrs H has just told me (with a cheeky wink) that she has one more present (to share) that she will give us later tonight. :shushing_face:

She added that she loved seeing my butt clad in her lacy knickers (which she passed me to wear the night before our guests arrived) and that we’ll both love “our” present.

I’m intrigued and truly hope that other family, visiting later today, don’t want to stay over too!

I’ll let you know.

7 Likes

@Mid-50s_kiwi good on yer, mate - and thank you.

I have read through a bunch of discussions on cross dressing ranging from lingerie to knickers to full on drag. What I am curious about is if women do the same? I know men’s clothing is generally boring but do you wear silk boxers or wear a men’s cut shirt (if you fit)? Looking at a few message boards it just doesn’t seem to be the same interest as for guys.

1 Like

@batjamboree we hope you and your husband had a lovely Christmas.

Last night, I (we) opened a box containing:

• Lace High Leg Knickers
  • Lace Classic Fit Knickers
  • Lace Hi-Rise Thongs
  • Fine Stretch Mesh Bikini Briefs

incorporating contrasting lace trims for the waist and legs in a variety of interesting colours such as:

• Grey Mist & Turquoise
  • Rosewood & Coral
  • Rosewood & Spearmint
  • Navy & Vintage Rose
  • Violet & Turquoise
  • Navy & Raspberry
  • Vintage Rose & Ivory

I/we cannot wait to begin wearing our new additions. The quality and detail of these British manufactured knickers is superb.

6 Likes