Custom Forum Badges

What would be some fun badges you all would want? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna I like these suggestions for gaming from @Ian_Chimp

And Iā€™ve chucked in a few of my own - though theyā€™re admittedly less fun!

ETA:
On a purely fun and pointless theme maybe something for saying certain words a number of times? Like if you say ā€œdildoā€ 100 times in the forum you get a dildo badge?

2 Likes

I can understand not counting photos among the normal like badges and stuff but maybe some photo specific ones? Like ā€˜Our newest modelā€™ or something could be nice for your 1st posted photo (and calling it something like that sounds really positive to me)

4 Likes

I really want this. :slightly_smiling_face: But I have a sad feeling that thereā€™s no way to make the forum count the instances? I really, really hope Iā€™m wrong. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Does that mean weā€™ll get a Quentin badge as it always comes up in the name game? :thinking:

image ā€œUse the name Quentin in the name gameā€

4 Likes

Love it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What about ā€˜Uses Googleā€™ when someone answers for x in the abc of places :joy:

1 Like

@Ace12345 I always answer the same because itā€™s the only one I know because Iā€™ve been there :joy::joy::joy: stinky sulphur caves/water in Zakynthos :joy::joy:

ā€œPlayerā€ badge for 500 posts in game topics
ā€œBespanglerā€ badge for fancy formatting
ā€œModelā€ badge for uploaded model photos

Have added some other non-Lovehoney forum badge pictures for amusement in Images to share in topics ā€¦ they are awaiting approval :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

How about ā€˜Friendly Welcomerā€™ (or similar). Post 250 posts in the #introduce-yourself category.

Potential glitch - a user starts an intro topic, says hello, then individually thanks everyone who said hello back, artificially boosting their #introduce-yourself post count.

Possible workaround - can you tailor the code to not count posts in topics where the user is the author?

1 Like

Alternative badgesā€¦ okay not very Lovehoney appropriate but made me laugh!

3 Likes

Omg I really want a dildo badge :eggplant:

1 Like

Butt plug badge?

@CurvyJilly I canā€™t even like it!! Id love that! :joy::joy:

You could have a similar one for each category:

• Friendly Welcome
  • Lingerie Lovely
  • Toy Titan
  • Tipster
  • Chatterbox
  • GameStar
1 Like

A random oneā€¦

How about awarding a Hump Day badge to everyone every Wednesday (and taking it away again every Thursday), and also allowing a secret Hump Day category that only people with the Badge can access? (ie. everyone, but only on a Wednesday)

Then weā€™d have a random Hump Day party lounge to play in once a week. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Lovehoney_Brenna, @Ian_Chimp, is there any news on custom badges? :badger:

1 Like

Nothing so far.

Have you got any ideas for some good ones?

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest Iā€™m not very creative when it comes to things like this.

I guess there could be some like maybe ā€˜Addictā€™ - Visited Forum On Christmas Day.

Maybe ā€˜Trusted Testerā€™, ā€˜Advanced Tetserā€™, ā€˜Top Testerā€™ - Granted by @Lovehoney_Brenna at her discretion.

I have no idea, like I said, Iā€™m not that creative :thinking::smile:

1 Like