dating a virgin

i have been in contact with a lovely guy from a dating site we have been getting on really well but hes told me hes not had a lot of sexual moments my x hubby was a virgin wen i met him and he dint have a clue !! i dont know what to do help !! any advice please

Have fun exploring each others bodies, take it slowly and make sure you both understand the importance of saying what you do and don't like :)

A great opportunity for both of you, a unique and special time to be savoured. X

miss x wrote:

i have been in contact with a lovely guy from a dating site we have been getting on really well but hes told me hes not had a lot of sexual moments my x hubby was a virgin wen i met him and he dint have a clue !! i dont know what to do help !! any advice please

not had a lot of sexual moments.... not sure wat this means.. is he a virgin? or not but not had anything pas his 1st time? or?.... wats he told u he's dun? might help people giv u a more spot on bit of advice. :) :) .

if he not told u , then ask him, just so u know wat he had tryed n stuff... tell him it does not matter to you if he is a V or if he is a sex-mad-freeekk-master in bed, ur cool eather way n dont judge people, that way wen u do chat about it and wen u get to that point in ur relationship wen u r with each other and feel like maybe having some fun..then ul both feel comfertable to just tell n show each other wat u like n dont like.

but sure your a cool girl so already know all this :) jst talk n ask him :)

when i meet my ex it was the first time i had slept with anyone at the age of 32 !!

told her straight out and she was over the moon because it was going to be special and we loved each other.

and all i can say is it was great, most people forget or regret there first time not me :)

she was great and took our time and she took the lead and made it very memorable.

i dont think hs even had sex just the odd rub of a pussy ,now hes got cold feet and he dont wanna meet me now even tho we hav had some hot txt and pics :(

miss x wrote:

i dont think hs even had sex just the odd rub of a pussy ,now hes got cold feet and he dont wanna meet me now even tho we hav had some hot txt and pics :(

MissX, you can only (really) find out where he's at, by putting him to the test.

You've got to get him in your living room. Sit him down, preferably with a glass of brandy.

Go to your bedroom...... strip off...... and lie spread-eagled on the bed....

then shout....... 'COME AND GET IT !!'

He'll either be with you in two shakes..... or he'll be out the door in a flash. : ))

Lifebuoy wrote:

miss x wrote:

MissX, you can only (really) find out where he's at, by putting him to the test.

You've got to get him in your living room. Sit him down, preferably with a glass of brandy.

He'll either be with you in two shakes..... or he'll be out the door in a flash. : ))

yes to all that... but meet 1st...ok..slow a little, just chat, get him to agree (want) to meet u for at least a drink....get rid of them cold feet of his.

then the post above is next.... if he stands at the door unsure, ask if he wants to just watch u play with yourself 1st.. that way u still getting fun started and he still has a little time to go at his own pace..

As it is a dating site, to be on the safe side I would arrange a face to face cam session first . Or try using skype ( not used myself). It might give you a better feel for each other and break down a few doors or even close them may be a blessing in disguise either way.

Forgot to add, and to make sure it's who they say they are.

we have had a good talk today ,hes deffo not virgin ! but hes quite kinky and wants me to try some anal toys !! im not sure what to do do they hurt ,

miss x wrote:

we have had a good talk today ,hes deffo not virgin ! but hes quite kinky and wants me to try some anal toys !! im not sure what to do do they hurt ,

cool.. glad u chatted, glad u got a more clear pic of wat he is like :).

As a guy who likes n uses A-toys id say use lube,lots, start small go slow, ur 1st little go will be just to brake u in a little so not real fun 1st time but that dont matter. :) times after that count. Maybe while u got a little free time tonight (if u have,, im not sure your plans. lol) then find ur lube and a jonny n try a little slow play, rub ur ring , get it nice n relaxed and slowly (doing circles) slide a finger up there, little by little. see how that feels SLOWLY lol.

But there are lotts of threads on here about anal play n first anal and.......well u get the point, and pegging,,if tats wat he MEANS :P. get some background, im just 1 guy. :) good luck, have fun and keep us updated :)

danslack wrote:

miss x wrote:

cool.. glad u chatted, glad u got a more clear pic of wat he is like :).

As a guy who likes n uses A-toys id say use lube,lots, start small go slow, ur 1st little go will be just to brake u in a little so not real fun 1st time but that dont matter. :) times after that count. Maybe while u got a little free time tonight (if u have,, im not sure your plans. lol) then find ur lube and a jonny n try a little slow play, rub ur ring , get it nice n relaxed and slowly (doing circles) slide a finger up there, little by little. see how that feels SLOWLY lol.

But there are lotts of threads on here about anal play n first anal and.......well u get the point, and pegging,,if tats wat he MEANS :P. get some background, im just 1 guy. :) good luck, have fun and keep us updated :) ty x

ty DANSLACK X

xx ur welcome x ur newer thread has some real cool advice on :)

Lifebuoy wrote:

miss x wrote:

I literally just sprayed my green tea across the living room laughing at that!

I have dated lots of virgins, unintentionally, and it is such a privilege. It's a really special time, and even if you only date he'll remember you for the rest of his life. Now, I guess that makes it sound like a big responsibility, and yeah it is as you will most definitely help form his style, but it also means you're not really under pressure to perform and can just enjoy taking things nice and slow and have fun showing him all your favourite little tricks (they'll be brand new to him!). I like the sensual approach, lots of baths and massages to find out what feels good and what fits where :)

And talk talk talk! I've been rubbish at this with my new friend because I find him intellectually (and generally) intimidating but it's so important to get what you want and make the other person happy!

I've just noticed that I missed a big chunk where you said that he wasn't a virgin. Sorry! Bit slow tonight!