Deal of the Day ended?

My main favourite link to lovehoney takes me to the deal of the day, just makes it easier to check it reguarly.

Lately when I load it I get a message saying the deal of the day has ended. Has it been suspended because of the cyber monday, or has the dead of the day completely ended?

Thanks

2 Likes

I think it’s probably because of the sale/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Would imagine it will be back - it seems from the forum that it’s a good money earner :blush:

3 Likes

So it’s not just me then, only I was looking for it earlier, albeit in vain.
I guess we’ll have to wait and see, hopefully it will return at some point.
:thinking:

That’s a real shame, that’s something that kept me checking the site daily.

Might not have been profitable enough as a promotion exercise perhaps?

A real shame though, its got me to buy a number of things i was hesitant about, and some things i didnt really need at all, but have been great.

1 Like

Its back! :slight_smile:

Where are you looking? Are you on the UK site? I still get this:

It’s on the front page of the UK website but when you click on it, there seems to be several toys that are included in the offer. Here’s the page it takes you too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/flash-deal/

Ah, interesting. Thank you @Kitty-Cat01 - I never actually look at the home page just the direct link :rofl:.

To be fair, for the last few months, Tuesday has been multi-item DOTD… let’s see what tomorrow brings :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

USA page just gives an error message.

I know they have stopped doing for the Australian site a few months ago!

Bought many a good deals over time.

Sorry Peitho Ducking Amazing! – I missed your question.

Well, I thought it was back, albeit not under its own heading (as Kitty-Cat01, explains).

Now I don’t know what’s happening. Guess we wait and see.