Deal of the Day?

Am I just dreaming, or is today's DOTD the same as it was the other day?

when i looked earlyer it hadnt changed eaither, thing they got gremlins again

Dxx

scrap that, its changed now :D

Dxx

My point was, unless I'm going crazy, the Joyous Push vibe was the deal of the day a few days ago too.

Yes, I think so too, or at least one that looked very similar!

Am I going weird, or has the DOTD changed today? I had a look this morning and it was this strange looking spaceship vibrator, and now its the hello kitty?

hehe, or was the spaceship thing just so popular it had to be replaced?

Hehe, must be me going nuts and clicking on the wrong thing! Just had a quick look and this is the one I was thinking of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15566

Still a pretty good bargin if thats what you're after!

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

Hehe, must be me going nuts and clicking on the wrong thing! Just had a quick look and this is the one I was thinking of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15566

Still a pretty good bargin if thats what you're after!

that was coming up as the deal on the day this morning for me aswell and not the hello kitty one is there.

2 deal of the days is quite nice though :P

Dxx

I used to enjoy your DOTD tweets, but for awhile now DOTD has been tweetless. Was a deliberate decision taken to stop tweeting the DOTD, or did it just end up happening like that? I do miss finding out about DOTD like that.

Oh, yay, thank you Ruth, I'm glad it wasn't only me. :)

Hmm, went to have a look at today's DOTD but it's saying it's out of stock...is this right?

Hmm, looks like it... Maybe they'll be adding more stock later, or otherwise maybe they've had an unexpected rush? They may change it later...

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

It's back!

I still haven't seen a single DOTD in my LH twitter feed for some considerable time, although I do see other LH twitter messages.

As of right now, the most recent message I see in the LH twitter feed is "Thanks for the suggestion".

I saw one after it was announced it was back, then none for a while.

Todays deal must be popular, says sold out already! :-/

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

I saw one after it was announced it was back, then none for a while.

Todays deal must be popular, says sold out already! :-/

I was there at 12:06am and it said sold out, surely it can't be THAT popular?

It is July Ecksvie!!!

TB

lol, it looks like its changed now. Perhaps they realised they put up a deal of the day that was out of stock?

It was though wasn't it Carly !!!!!

TB

It's a shame, I quite fancied the one they put up first. Never mind, I'm sure there'll be many a future DOTD to tempt me.

The last three twitter updates I've had for DOTD were 11 March, 25 August, and 9 September. Other than that, nothing. I subscribe to the LH twitter feed using my RSS reader NetNewsWire. I get lots of other LH tweets including 10 today alone, but the DOTD seems to be really broken.

Have you been aware of this or is it something you've given up on? I'm just asking so I know if I should stop bugging you about this. :p