NO DEAL OF THE DAY

OMG just looked on deal of the day (I check it at midnight every night cos I get excited haha) and there isn't one!!!!

THOUGHTS???

They could be late at updating it

Was thinking the same. I can't afford any more toys at the minute but i still love seeing (and most likely being tempted by) the deal of the day

I hope so!!!! :( and I enjoy the temptation too haha and it's usually something decent :(

I love seeing it too, just posted the same thing on the "deal of the day" thread! Maybe they think they are spoiling us with all the sales and offers we've had recently haha

haha yeah they're depriving us of any more goodies!

Well LH has changed the special offers page, maybe they're saving the better stuff for the weekend, maybe some things will be on the 3 for £10 offer? After all we did just have a massive sale!

I just like being tempted by the DOTD but I rarely do buy it unless it's something I've wanted for ages. I have most of the cheapie things now though and am moving on to better toys - luxury, rechargable and glass :-)

What? I could have gone to bed hours ago! But no, I wanted to wait and see what would be on offer. Can't believe we have to wait so long for the next one :(

yeah I thought that too, I checked the special offers just before midnight and very true! yeah I know what you mean, I won't just buy it for the sake of it, I'll only buy it if 'Ive wanted it for a while :)

To PinkPolkaDot9,

Same with me! I stay up to see it haha! :(

Is it wrong that this change in the DOTD has got me suspicious the grab bags might be coming back? :P (I can dream!)

ooh what are they?? I'm relatively new to LH :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15948

The reviews on there will explain better :D just a bag full of goodies really but you pay a lot less than what they are worth - I haven't been here long enough to have a chance to get one yet either but I can't wait!!

OMG how exciting!! I want one :(

I'm sure this happened a few months ago, turned out to be an error and they added it later.

Ohh that's boring haha suppose I'll stop speculating then ;P

Most likely is an error, but more fun to speculate!!!

oh booooo I want the random toyssss! :(

i got my deal of the day email, has todays date at the start, yesterdays deal and deal ending Tuesday 31st July (holy **** its August) so not sure what going on there

oh yeah same with me too!! how weird! and I know this year is flying by! maybe they will add it in the morning :) i hope so anyway! :(