Deal of the week

Anybody else received several emails this evening for Deal of the Week?? 🤔
I did miss it, but is it back?
Each of my emails had a different offer in it. Maybe it's a glitch? Please let me know I'm not the only one! ☺️

I haven't recieved any emails from LH this evening. Got the deal of the day at 6am and thats it.

I havent had deal of the week emails for a good 2 years despite being signed up, i was going to ask earlier if it was still a thing but assumed it wasn't ans there was no site link near the deal of the day one.

Thought I'd have a look, I have two different ones (both are different to what I saw as DOTW on the site earlier on today).

I recieved 3 or 4 deal of the day emails abot 730pm last night all were different items too. ????

I haven't seen a DOTW email

Scorpius12 wrote:

I haven't seen a DOTW email

Me either but I did get a second dotd email yesterday for some reason

Sorry was a bit of a boo-boo. Human error on our side.

Apologies for the confusion caused.

Our customer care team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the emails: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Iv has 8 emails in the past 12 or so hours 😂 I think the backlog I have been expecting decided to all get delivered at once! Ha

Not getting DOTW or the 50% off email that others got today. Do we need a reset?

DOTD only today for me.

I've had a 30% off email, the dotd started going into the junk mail folder a week or so ago.

I've just spotted that they've bundled the Deals of the Week into one page, which makes things a bit easier. I don't know if it's new or if I've only just noticed it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deals-of-the-week/

Good spot Ian, now it’s just the offers....

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Good spot Ian, now it’s just the offers....

I've been browsing through some vibrator product reviews and a lot of the ones from March/April mention that they got it free as part of an email offer. I have to admit that I wish I'd had that offer. And the 50% off one sounds pretty good too. I wonder if it would be possible for someone to tell us in a forum thread what the offers are so we could at least get in touch with customer services to get the code if the emails aren't getting through.