Deal of the Day

Wow, I want the DOTD just because of what it looks like!! Pretty quirky :)

It's been so long since I've seen anything other than the same old cock rings etc.

Oh how I wish I had £5 to spend! :( ...

I said the exact same thing, it is so cute, if I had a fiver to waste I would get it but its Jan and like everyone else I am skint.

My OH wanted this just because the way it looked but more than likely would never have used it she would have just looked at it lol

I too think it looks quirky and rather cool. Don't worry, you'll get it one day.

Awwwwww the bear on the DOTD....he is so cute. Which one to go for though, green, pink or purple???

If I am being honest I dont think I would have the heart to use him as he is sooooo cute.

I like the green one because its unusual. Most of my toys are pink or purple.

I think the 'I rub my...' range is quite hilarious to be honest!

Thank you to the lovely person that bought me my teddy bear. What a lovely surprise as I walked downstairs spotting the parcel and wondering what I had bought that I couldn't remember!

Really cheered me up as this is my last day off before I got back to work in the place that I got transferred to (for all of you that know what went on).

THANK YOU :)

Aww, that's so kind! Glad it cheered you up, and kudos to whoever bought it!

I have my suspicions ;)

... Err... no you don't. ¬_¬

Lol, kidding.

Gosh darn it, the one day I'm not online in ages and they had to have an awesome deal on a toy I really wanted *pout* Was so sad when I saw the DotD email in my inbox. I have such a weakness for cute toys.

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Gosh darn it, the one day I'm not online in ages and they had to have an awesome deal on a toy I really wanted *pout* Was so sad when I saw the DotD email in my inbox. I have such a weakness for cute toys.

I've missed a few before, either that or the ones I really want come when I don't have the cash!!

The bear has been on twice in the past week I think, so keep waiting ;)

I rather like todays DoD but can't really afford it right now. I'm sure it'll be on again soon. There seems to be a lot of repeats recently, mainly of the new LH toys.

Thank you to who ever bought me my bear, its dead cute and I love it

well i will be honest i did try and get one for a few people here but couldnt workout how to do it, least someone else got you one tho, is it as cute as it looks? xx

Kudos to you too then, Sexy. It's always nice to see people randomly recieving gifts.

Also, I would explain how to do it if I knew, which I unfortunately don't, so I'll leave the explanation to someone else...

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

well i will be honest i did try and get one for a few people here but couldnt workout how to do it, least someone else got you one tho, is it as cute as it looks? xx

yes it is as cute as it looks, Im not really sure how they did it tbh, as it isn;t on my wishlist so totally perplexed but very happy that they did.

but if is it on someones wishlist you just go to their profile go to their wishlists and select the item from it that you want to buy and then add it to basket, lovehoney do the rest

hmm strange i did try for about 20mins but couldnt find it anywhere :( the wishlist thing is good tho easy enough xx

boobaloo wrote:

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

yes it is as cute as it looks, Im not really sure how they did it tbh, as it isn;t on my wishlist so totally perplexed but very happy that they did.

but if is it on someones wishlist you just go to their profile go to their wishlists and select the item from it that you want to buy and then add it to basket, lovehoney do the rest

Basically, you go to someones wishlist then you can add any toy to your basket and then it'll still give you the option to either send to the wish-list you last visited or the addresses you already have stored :)