Deal of the Day

Couldnt resist the deal of the day today (playhouse massager) for £3...

hope the missus likes it!! No reviews as yet but i will post as soon as it arrives and i have given it (and her) a go!

yup same here, then spent another 18 on top, ooops xxx

I went for it when I saw it this morning aswell! - With the purple one already sold out when I looked at 9am I jumped in for the pink one for just 3 quid. Hope its good!

ooh i managed to get a (manly?) purple one just a few moments ago.

Had 50 quids worth of stuff in my basket on top of that but had to reign it in....not payday till this friday!

suze9 what did you get?

A book and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157 to replace another type which is busted.

seems they break pretty easy from what i have heard, havent got one yet but i was thining about one as a pressie for a lady friend.

I love the ammunition bullets. I'm debating the deal of the day... So many things I want... So little money to buy them with lol x

Oh, it's gone :-(

I used to love the DOTDs... at the stage now were only super duper fabulous stuff I have wishlisted is what I'll consider getting. The collection is too big!

damn deals.........damn LH for putting temptation up all the time when im skint...and just days from payday..............arrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ahhhh! That looks/looked great! I would have got that if I had £3 and had seen it before it sold out! Lol!

I know! It is annoying to have these deals waved in front of our noses when we are skint toxycat!

I check the deal of the day first thing then check the bank in the hope somehow money has appeared overnight. Was lucky OH got paid today as I have missed out on a fair few good ones due to lack of cash.

headsouth wrote:

Payday for me too... tempted to pick something fun to celebrate getting a new job, but decided on a curry instead! Not very compatible!

Oooo, you got your new job then?

This the one where you have to leave to the US for a while?

Curry always a winner!

headsouth wrote:

No, that one screwed me around. Off to be a contractor for scary money hopefully. Just got to somehow buy a car and a laptop, start a limited company, get VAT registered in the next 4 weeks. ack! Wonder if I can then pay flat rate VAT to LH... Hmmmm

If you end up with so much money you decide to employ someone to generally not do a lot for a fair wedge you know where I am.External Media

Hope you get all sorted HS!

headsouth wrote:

No, that one screwed me around. Off to be a contractor for scary money hopefully. Just got to somehow buy a car and a laptop, start a limited company, get VAT registered in the next 4 weeks. ack! Wonder if I can then pay flat rate VAT to LH... Hmmmm

Congratulations on the new job!

You could always rent a car - one of our contractors does that and he reckons it's cheaper than the wear & tear on a car - I'll ask him what business he uses and report back later. The rest should be fairly straight-forward. I'll ask my mum how she got VAT registered. becoming a LTD co should be fairly easy online at companies house - If you've not got the link I'll bring that home from work too...

as a contractor remember to put some of your money away so you can afford to pay yourself holiday pay & so you have money set aside for your tax bills...

Yesterday's deal was an absolute STEAL. There's some great ones in the pipeline (including for men) - you can sign up for a special deal of the day email, but I expect you check in regularly!

(HS - congrats on the job, sounds like a lot to get your head round but I'm sure you'll nail it. HMRC website can be a bit of a bugger to navigate though, very frustrating, though there are guides for people starting out.)

I'm gutted as i bought yesterdays DOTD massager a few days ago for £7! Havent had the chance to try it out yet tho! What a bargain yesterday tho! I'm now over my overdraft so cant buy any toys for a while so it's very frustrating!

Well done headsouth! Good luck with everything matey!

Sorry to hear that merry cherry - i expect a full review when you do try it out tho!

Sorry to hear of your money woes, I would have gladly bought you one had i known

DrtyBoy wrote:

Sorry to hear that merry cherry - i expect a full review when you do try it out tho!

Sorry to hear of your money woes, I would have gladly bought you one had i known

Aww bless you DrtyBoy. Thats so sweet! Yes i will deffinately be reviewing it as soon as poss! Yeah money is a massive issue for me at the mo so it's all a bit stressful....especially when something cool is on special offer etc! Oh well, i'm sure i'll get it sorted, just hope it's sooner rather than later!

Wowzers, the first deal of the day today sold out this morning so there's another £3 vibrator up! I've become quite attached to this one, I feel a bit like David Bowie in Labyrinth. Will definitely be buying one to take home and use in the bath tonight.

Ow! Ive got -£13 in my bank account! Do you have anything for that price?!! dam, soon i will purchase again...but until that day............