Dear lovehoney

Is this your site? Becheeky.com. it stocks the exact same lingerie and the website has a suspiciously similar layout + product descriptions!

BeCheeky is part of the Lovehoney group.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/more-sites/

Ooer! Whats the point :S?

Not everyone wants to come to a sex toy site to purchase lingerie, there's loads of reasons, but also when searching for a lingerie shop they are more likely to find BeCheeky too.

I believe BeCheeky has different stock from time to time, as well as different offers. I ordered something small from there ones (I think) as it wasn't on LH or was cheaper.

Lovehoney have a few online stores, as well as owning Coco De Mer, a lluxury sex shop in London.

They also work along side BlueBella I believe.

And then there's Swoon products in some Boots stores.

I expect they're going to keep expanding too =)

Hello!

Yes, BeCheeky is part of the Lovehoney group. It's going to be getting some much-needed attention in the coming months. It a slightly different selection of products and its own lingerie special offers.

As Nympomaniac and Avrielle say, it's to appeal to new markets and branch out to another group of potential customers. :-)

I like be cheeky i must admit iv'e never ordered from them. I'm glad its getting some attenion I've always felt it needed more products i'll keep my eye on it a bit more now.

fizzy wrote:

I like be cheeky i must admit iv'e never ordered from them. I'm glad its getting some attenion I've always felt it needed more products i'll keep my eye on it a bit more now.

I'm glad you think so, it's going to be something I look at a lot more from now on. Looking forward to it!

I'd be interested to hear what kind of lingerie you would like to see on BeCheeky? Sexier, simplier, etc etc.

:-)

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I'm glad you think so, it's going to be something I look at a lot more from now on. Looking forward to it!

I'd be interested to hear what kind of lingerie you would like to see on BeCheeky? Sexier, simplier, etc etc.

for me personally i would like to see awider range on the nightwear section as thats a area i'm intrested in. I like a mixture of sexy and simple i'm also of fan of products with little detials on them.

i hope this helps.

I second that, a mixture of sexy and simple would be nice!

Cheeky Chica wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

fizzy wrote:

for me personally i would like to see awider range on the nightwear section as thats a area i'm intrested in. I like a mixture of sexy and simple i'm also of fan of products with little detials on them.

i hope this helps.

Thank you both - any info is very helpful. Hopefully we'll be able to get BC up to Lovehoney's standard in the coming months xx

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Cheeky Chica wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

fizzy wrote:

i hope this helps.

Thank you both - any info is very helpful. Hopefully we'll be able to get BC up to Lovehoney's standard in the coming months xx

Always happy to help