LoveHoney Lingerie

A question/gentle poke/idea.

Will we ever see a lingerie range from LoveHoney, like in the mould of the BB or TC range, will we get lovely affordable LH quality lingerie?

I even propose a name, 'LoveH', like 'lover'. See? You gerr it? Oooo, never mind... (But that will be £2000 please)

Anyway, are LH wearables ever realistic? I'm sure many LH peeps would love it!

I'd love this!! Yes. Seconded.

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

I'd love this!! Yes. Seconded.

SS xx

Do you mean my fantastic brand name? (That'll be £3000 now it has popular support LH)

O... Erm.. OK SS.

I love the idea of LoveHoney brand lingerie!

Although I think it should be called "Love, Honey". :D

Ecksvie wrote:

I love the idea of LoveHoney brand lingerie!

Although I think it should be called "Love, Honey". :D

Ok OK LH. Back to £2000, we have competition...

I did consider that, I just didn't like the comma existing in a brand name (I'm getting into this aren't I?). Anyone fancy a LH brainstorm (screw the practicalities and actually finding out if LH would consider such an idea!).

Right... I'll bring the squishing 'creative' type beanie seats and someone else sort out the couscous and organically filtered Peruvian water while I get my Alan Carr specs...

You can get away with murder these days - just look at Hear'say. (Better than listening to them!)

What about LoverHer, or Love: Honey ?

Mr Monster wrote:

You can get away with murder these days - just look at Hear'say. (Better than listening to them!)

I like LoveHer (Lover sounds a bit like smother), the other seems to close but also detached from LoveHoney, it may or may not be a related brand.

LoveHer lingerie... from LoveHoney. (OK, we'll split the 2K Mr M?)

Wow, this is like LoveHoney: Apprentice! (That idea will cost you too...) LH, can you I have a job?

I think the trouble really would come in the sizings. As it is, they have a variety of suppliers, so they can cover most of the spectrum, or at least most of the well-populated part. If they had their own brand as a new 'tier', it would have to cover such a wide range of sizings as to make it infeasible unless they brought other brands in to match it.

I love the idea, I just think it's the kind of thing that requires a separate company, or a whole new large-scale department at least, to make it a worthwhile venture.

That said, hope I'm wrong and it does happen and they design it with us wobbley top-heavy types in mind, too. Possibly even something like 'mix & match' style dealies, since my main issue is that to find a bra that fits, I'll be getting panties that three of me could fit in. Or things that are more forgiving of sizes like very floaty doodahs with adjustable straps/backs/whatever.

Good points BB. There are quite a few things sold in the S/M/L format because they're floaty and what not or one size fits all. I would love to see it though!

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

I like LoveHer (Lover sounds a bit like smother), the other seems to close but also detached from LoveHoney, it may or may not be a related brand.

LoveHer lingerie... from LoveHoney. (OK, we'll split the 2K Mr M?)

Wow, this is like LoveHoney: Apprentice! (That idea will cost you too...) LH, can you I have a job?

Love honey apprentice???? Yes! I want this. We should have this.

SS xx

I'm sure if love honeydid thier own range they would have plenty of willing testers

what about simple to the piont 'LH lingerie'

LoveHoney lingerie is a lovely idea but we have just soooooo many lovely ideas for 2011 that this one may take a back seat. It is a very very big undertaking to design and manufacture a range of own brand lingerie. Also there are just so many great value brands already one the market and being released in the coming months that we would have to do something very unique to stand out from the crowd.

For 2011 one of the most exciting lingerie events will be the launch of Baci Lingerie in February/March. This range has 100's of great value, affordable yet beautiful lingerie lines. It's pretty hard to beat a $5 million photo shoot spend too!

Just had a look at the Baci website. Very nice, look forward to seeing them on LH!!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

LoveHoney lingerie is a lovely idea but we have just soooooo many lovely ideas for 2011 that this one may take a back seat. It is a very very big undertaking to design and manufacture a range of own brand lingerie. Also there are just so many great value brands already one the market and being released in the coming months that we would have to do something very unique to stand out from the crowd.

For 2011 one of the most exciting lingerie events will be the launch of http://www.baci-lingerie.com/ in February/March. This range has 100's of great value, affordable yet beautiful lingerie lines. It's pretty hard to beat a $5 million photo shoot spend too!

Does this mean I'm fired already?

The Baci does look to have some decent stuff! Although I'm now suspicious of how affordable it will be given the 5 mill photo shoot!External Media

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

For 2011 one of the most exciting lingerie events will be the launch of http://www.baci-lingerie.com/ in February/March. This range has 100's of great value, affordable yet beautiful lingerie lines. It's pretty hard to beat a $5 million photo shoot spend too!

The Baci does look to have some decent stuff! Although I'm now suspicious of how affordable it will be given the 5 mill photo shoot!External Media

Very good point!

Whatever happened to the Bluebelle, was it, selection and Ann Summer seque parties? Or is my memory failing me again here. :S

Muz333 wrote:

Whatever happened to the Bluebelle, was it, selection and Ann Summer seque parties? Or is my memory failing me again here. :S

BlueBella is still going strong and have some great lingerie. We don't stock it on LoveHoney at this time but fingers crossed for some of the range to be available next year. At present it's available through home parties and through the BlueBella web site. The quality really is great. We had a LoveHoney party before Christmas and the LoveHoney girls went a bit mad. They've also got a sale on at the mo - I treated myself to the Maisy Cami & Trousers

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

It's all to do with volume. They are going full guns to make a huge impact on the market and stockings & strings will start as low as £4!

Oooo I'm sold now!

Good work finding the brand then LH if it remains lovely and cheap!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Wow, gorgeous lingerie! I wonder if the sizings are limited... I am loving the "Animal" designs.