Decisions!! Doc Johnson or Love Honey?

I really don't know whether I want to buy the LH 10 function G-whizz Silicone G-Spot Vibrator or the Doc Johnson Mood Delight 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Vibrator: and because they're practically the same toy I definitely can't justify both.

So far as I can see there is no real difference, they both seem quiet, 10 functions, silicone and waterproof. Any ideas to help me, or is going to have to be a case of having to flip a coin?

Did you know lh have a 365 day returns policy even for used items?
Maybe buying both is an option...

I'd pick the doc johnson one, in purple.

Don't tempt me! I have already been thinking that... it does feel wasteful though. I also keep buying things from here justifying it as "you can always return it!" and haven't returned anything yet... But I will do. Probably. If we haven't bonded.

Any particular reason for picking that one crazy horse, or just because it looks cute?

I like the swirly shaft.

i really want a good gspot vibe too

been eyeing up the lh one being only £10

While I'm very envious that you were lucky enough to receive that as a tester Chea&Easy, sadly it's a little out of my budget - these two I'm comparing are only an option because they're both on sale!

Petrichor wrote:

While I'm very envious that you were lucky enough to receive that as a tester Chea&Easy, sadly it's a little out of my budget - these two I'm comparing are only an option because they're both on sale!

same here :)

The doc Johnson ivibe cheap&easy has linked is amazing! I also tested that item it's wonderful! Well worth every penny!

I'd vote LH.
While I have neither of these products, and whilst the swirly shaft of the DJ one looks awesome, LH's own products have always come out above brands for me in terms of vibration quality, pattern quality, and quietness.

But as SumSub said.....365 day returns.... :P

i was on a quest the other day for a usb bullet why did i not find this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28437

Tch you guys, I ask for help deciding which of the two I want, I'm told either "both" or "this one twice the combined price instead!" lmao. The other one really is out of budget but... both... hmmm...

Pinkanimal - because fate's being kind and letting only letting you see it now it's just gone down to half price today! It's so good though. I really want to try the whisper one, but that bullet is my baby. I'm hoping it's great in the Tracy Cox Butt Plug set I have arriving tomorrow...

This one redefines what a g spot vibe should be...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

Beginning to feel this should be renamed the "If I Win the Lottery G-Spot Thread" ;) The Rosa does look so good though... Maybe one day when I'm rich.

Sometimes it's worth saving up for something.

I've got tons of toys, most of them I don't use anymore because I started off buying products that were cheap, but now I have the more luxurious products the cheaper ones don't get used. It's definitely worth paying for something that's really high quality in my opinion.

I agree with MrsMcX.
When I started buying I wish someone had said to me just buy the wand and the tango, sod all that other shizzle!

A difficult pair to choose from. I think it would have to be both with me. I like both of their colours and that one is smooth, whilst the other is swirled.

Also I don't know whether this changes product recommendations at all but I haven't actually erm... FOUND my G-spot :/ I've always liked the whole "come hither" thing with fingers on the front wall and my cupid's smoothie Gspot vibe feels great but... an actual spot or a non-clitoral orgasm? Not so much.