LH wand or Happy Rabbit!?

Hi guys!
I have a bit of money spare and I've been pondering on these two products for a while. I'm very curious about the wand but the G-spot rabbit sounds great for those who can squirt (going on reviews)

Just wondering if any of you have these (or both!) and what you think is the best investment so to speak :)

LH Deluxe Wand:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

LH G-Spot rabbit:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19166

g spot rabbit works every time no probs

I don't have either, but I think it's up to you - do you like penetration or are you happy with just clit stimulation? Because the Rabbit can be used internally as well as externally whereas the wand is only for external use. I was thinking of getting a wand, but I'm going for the Rabbit, it's just a matter of how long it will take me to save up for it haha

if u like clit stimulation dont think anything will beat a wand imo but the rabbit u get best of both worlds depends if ur bothered about penetration?

I have both sorts of these, my suggestion is to ask yourself what are you looking for? These perfom completely differently.

If you want dual stimulation and quietness then I suggest the rabbit.

If you want massagers and external stimulation (unless you spend more money on attachments) and don't mind noise then go for the wand.

I recently bought a wand type vibrator,mains powered and recently a woman used it on my penis,at full speed,and she was dressed sexily in stockings and slip on open toe mules and WOW,what a machine.I used it on her as well and she was coming good style,and she really loved it being used on her.Electric vibrators are the best in my opinion.

Although the Happy Rabbits do look excellent, we do love our wand. They're so versatile with the aid of a few attachments and make it not just about external stimulation but internal too! Well worth investing!

Get the wand, it's a definite investment piece! If you don't buy it this time, I bet you'll end up getting it another time anyway ;)