Design a Sex Toy - 2011

Think you know what would make the perfect sex toy? Here's where you can discuss your ideas, seek inspiration and get geeky.

Our Design a Sex Toy Competition is back and YOUR invention could be the next Sqweel!

Enter LoveHoney's Design A Sex Toy Competiton and you could win £1,000 and have your idea turned into reality.

Does your idea have the potential to be a long-term earner like the Sqweel?

Our Design a Sex Toy Competition is back and YOUR invention could be the next Sqweel!

Enter LoveHoney's Design A Sex Toy Competiton and you could win £1,000 and have your idea turned into reality.

Does your idea have the potential to be a long-term earner like the Sqweel?

This definitely has me thinking now!

What is the closing date?

WandA wrote:

What is the closing date?

^ This. =)

The closing date for entries is 30 June 2011 - don't delay!

Mmm me and paul will have a think too

Thank you Alice! =)

We'll get thinking!

Ah one more question! My OH and I share this account, so if he wants to post an entry, does he have to make a new account? Since this one is registered in my name.

Alice,

I just submitted my entry and on the confirmation page is stated that the deadline was 31st January 2010 which I assume is wrong - can you tell if my entry (well, I submitted two ideas) has reached you okay???

Thanks,

MrsP

Just submitted mine! You can thank me when it's released ;)

I hope the images uploaded ok, it didn't seem to like uploading them for a while..

time to get desgining i think, put the grey matter to work

We've been waiting for this to re-open for so long, now we can't remember half the ideas we came up with!

Whatever happened with this then?

When I click where it says 'Click here to enter now' it comes up with the message 'This competition is now closed. The winner will be notified soon. Good luck!'

i think i just did the same as you AliMc...its 2012 not 2011

Will there be a 2012 design competition?