Design a Toy Competition

Hello Lovehoney Members

I hope everyone is in good health and all enjoying each other’s company? My husband has recently entered the Lovehoney Design a Toy Competition and has submitted three different designs in all three categories and hope that you will all like what he has designed.

I would like to ask if anyone knows when the names or designs will be announced. I have looked around the website, but cannot find any information detailing the result date, but only the closing date.

We hope someone may be able to help and I hope your all looking good and keeping your partners spirts high?

SinSister xx.

Hey Sinsister

That's great that your husband took the time to enter three times!

The competition ended on the 31st October, so now it's a case of us working through the mass of submisisons and then judging them. Winners will be announced 28 days after the judging date - however that date is still being finalised.

As soon as we have more information, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Thanks again - and good luck! 

Hello Jess

Thank you for your quick response and information given.

Kind Regards,
SinSister xx.

I am looking forward to the results too. I was begining to think a career change was needed to become a permanent sex toy designer!

Have I missed what happened with last years competition? I had considered entering again this year, but life got in the way, as per usual.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Have I missed what happened with last years competition? I had considered entering again this year, but life got in the way, as per usual.

I know the feels.

Winners from last year have been contacted and prize money awarded. 

We're currently looking through the designs from the year before right now, trying to figure out which ones are feasible and have the potential to put into production. It's a step-by-step process for sure! 

So I won't be able to buy my design for Christmas!

Morning Lovehoney Members

All good things come to those that wait and I expect the longer it takes to decide a new toy, the better the end results. Can’t wait.

I suppose it’s like a relationship. Better relationships grow stronger over time, and everything else seems to get better.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Jess, has Lovehoney ever considered setting up a separate page on their website which shows previous winner’s designs and toys? You could show which ones went into manufacturing and the success they had. Maybe some special prices for Lovehoney members, to try some of the products designed by others?

Anyway keep up the good work Lovehoney.

Kind Regards,

SinSister ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Hey Sinsister

The closest thing we have at the moment is this Previous Winners page on the Design a Sex Toy site which you might like to take a look at. I believe there are also a few posts in the blog too.

As for special member prices, you might want to have a look at our Oh! Points Loyalty Programme. You earn points as you spend with us, that in turn can be used for discount off future purchases :)

Enjoy! 

1 Like