Design a toy comp - still no news......?

LoveHoney Moderators please could you give us all an update on timescales for the competition? I seem to remember somewhere that the winners would be informed in October?

Morning everyone!

Morning!

I can't find any mention of the fact that we said we'd be ready to announce in October, so I'm not sure where this has come from...

HOWEVER! I can announce that the winners have been contacted via email - so if you've not got anything from us in your inbox regarding Design a Sex Toy in the last few days, unfortunately you can assume you have been unsuccessful.

Keep your eyes peeled for next time!

congrats to the winner/winners .. cant wait to see what you've come up with !!!!

I wonder if they will run the competition again? I reckon I could come up with a few ideas ; )

yep Ive allready got two ! lol

I think they do it every year :) plus if you read Lucy's comment above it says keep your eyes peeled for next time....lol.xx

MissChar wrote:

I think they do it every year :) plus if you read Lucy's comment above it says keep your eyes peeled for next time....lol.xx

Should have gone to specsavers..... ; -)

Draven wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Should have gone to specsavers..... ; -)

Lol! :))