Design a sex toy competition announcements ?

Has anyone heard or know when the winners are going to be announced for the 2015 competition? And if the designs are going to be showed off like on the last series of the lovehoney program. As I found it quite interesting what other people came up with. An eagerly awaiting design😃

Nope. They'll announce the winners 28 days after the judging date, although the judging date can whenever they like so it's pretty meaningless.

Hello! I have news!

The Sex Toy Competition team are having some meetings through the next week for the shortlisted winners, we are not too sure exactly when we will be contacting the winners but it will be sooner rather than later.

When there is more news I will pop an update!

Thanks for the update! I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing what comes of this

Sorry everyone, it was supposed to be round 2 of judging yesterday but I was sick (I have about 1 sick day every 2 years...!) so there will be a small delay before the panel can get together again - probably in the new year.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Sorry everyone, it was supposed to be round 2 of judging yesterday but I was sick (I have about 1 sick day every 2 years...!) so there will be a small delay before the panel can get together again - probably in the new year.

Oh no. Hope you're feeling better now Alice x

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Oh no. Hope you're feeling better now Alice x

Hope your ok now Alice and feeling better?

Good things always come to those that wait and I expect that there is a lot of high class designs to review.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all the best for 2016.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx