Did anyone see the Love Honey Advert on TV?

Just curious.

I saw it during First Dates on Channel 4 Last night ( 22/04/15)

I thought it was very good but I think it needs to be perhaps screened more often . Just hope it encourages more talk about sex instead of it being a taboo subject. This is more so in the UK I think ,than anywhere else.

yes i did x

We have lots of advert slots booked up so you will see us popping up more and more over the next few weeks!

Keep your eyes peeled ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

1 Like

Cazz- Any indication of which channels?

It is very varied throughout all channels from standard tv channels e.g channel 4 and 5 right through to Sky & Virgin channels for example E4, E!, MTV and many many more! 

Thanks I will keep a look out for them . Obviously they are going to be after the watershead ie 9.00pm

I didn't see it but wahat a fantastic idea ! Shall keep my eyes open for it :)

1 Like

Yep, I saw it. My kid did too and I nearly had a stroke when he gave my LH gift boxes that I use for toy storage a funny look a bit later on and asked what was in them. My OH told him I buy underwear from Lovehoney and he looked convinced, I just hope he doesn't get an attack of the curiosities, lol.

My friend saw one yesterday afternoon when wewere in a skype chat, and made a comment, i had to stop myself getting a fit of the giggles!

If it's a new ad i haven't seen it yet

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Yep, I saw it. My kid did too and I nearly had a stroke when he gave my LH gift boxes that I use for toy storage a funny look a bit later on and asked what was in them. My OH told him I buy underwear from Lovehoney and he looked convinced, I just hope he doesn't get an attack of the curiosities, lol.

Oops !!

mr sp wrote:

Oops !!

Hiding stuff from a kid who doesn't really understand boundaries is ridiculously hard, lol.

In the past I've had to tell him a feather tickler he found was a cat toy, he thought the douche he came across was a toy grenade (I told him it was a broken perfume bottle in the end) and I caught him using my FSoG spanking ruler as an actual ruler recently. He also thought a pump bottle of massage oil my OH left in the bathroom was hand soap and he didn't get why it was so greasy XD

mr sp wrote:

Oops !!

Hiding stuff from a kid who doesn't really understand boundaries is ridiculously hard, lol.

In the past I've had to tell him a feather tickler he found was a cat toy, he thought the douche he came across was a toy grenade (I told him it was a broken perfume bottle in the end) and I caught him using my FSoG spanking ruler as an actual ruler recently. He also thought a pump bottle of massage oil my OH left in the bathroom was hand soap and he didn't get why it was so greasy XD

Ohhh this made me giggle, I hope you can at least look back on those times and see the funny side!

1 Like

Yeah I saw it the other night too, I also saw it last night on channel 5 about 11:15.

Think it is a well put together advert. Hopefully it will get people intrigued it to looking at the site and explore there naughty side!

Seen the advert again quite a few times lately.

Yeah I’ve seen it a few times recently, it’s what made me come here and discover LH and now whenever it comes on, me and the wife give each other a cheeky look!

Seen it a few times, i have to pause and rewind as i ff the ads! :wink:

Bonus points if you can recite it. :slightly_smiling_face: