Did the website crash(!??

I got a message that I couldn't get into server...the technical people were on it..and would not go home till fixed!!!
First time I ever got that message....

Same here.

Yeah it did for me too for about 5 minutes xx

Whoops! Someone must have pulled a plug out somewhere....

All resolved now though - sorry about that! 

Will someone be leaving today with their P45, jess?

Yea I got that message to.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Have you told the new staff members they can't pull the big plug off the wall to put their tester wands on charge?!😉😋😄

naughty mum wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Have you told the new staff members they can't pull the big plug off the wall to put their tester wands on charge?!😉😋😄

Hehe :P

Sum Sub wrote:

Will someone be leaving today with their P45, jess?

Hehe - not today ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Dontcha know we live by the 6 steps of sexual happiness at LHHQ? 

"It's nice to be nice!" is something we say a lot around here.

(We'll probably just wollop whoever it was with a gert 12 incher as punishment ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink"))

![](upload://nYfkPQMeHbrxpGdVNfh2XcdCRjO.jpeg)

Now if Moses had used those rules instead of the 10 comandments, just imagine how great the earth would be !!! lol

(sorry, no offence intended) :) x

At least I think it was Moses - biblical references are not my strongest point ! lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Now if Moses had used those rules instead of the 10 comandments, just imagine how great the earth would be !!! lol

Hehe - I couldn't agree with you more! :P 

" gert 12 incher"

Always good to hear the local dialect in use, and that its not just me saying Gert

Terri JJ wrote:

How true.

Lovinthetoys wrote:

" gert 12 incher"

Always good to hear the local dialect in use, and that its not just me saying Gert

Gerrrrt Luuuush ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

ah, that made me smile "me ole mucker"

(On the other hand, there are people out there who actually take pride in killing or in getting rich through drugs trafficking and scamming.. I am a bit afraid we would not be that happy to apply the "be proud of what you do" rule...)

Not that this applied to those great folks who work for Lovehoney, obviously ;-)

I beleive it just crashed again? It wouldnt let me on the site at all but all other sites were working :(

X

That happened to me earlier and then kicked me out completely. I assumed I had done something silly!
But....oooooh punishment by 12 incher...that sounds ominous! 😉

its twice today very frustrating

NEvans wrote:

I beleive it just crashed again? It wouldnt let me on the site at all but all other sites were working :(

X

i just had that problem tried to get on the website through a link in a e-mail and it didnt load so tried it through google and still didnt work on a few devices.