Dildo

Hey people
Please can I have suggestions for a softer realistic dildo for the wife but nothing to big as she’s not into that. I can’t seem to find a nice softer one for her to ride and she says the one she has now that vibrates is to hard to proper ride. Cheers

4 Likes

This is our favorite one purchased from LH. It’s a squishier and smoother silicone (less drag) than others. And even though it lists 5" as its circumference I think that’s based on measuring around the widest bit at the base.

3 Likes

From personal experience … I would recommend this one :wink:

It’s a lovely size - bit too big! and quite realistic.

R xx

4 Likes

@Happilymarriedman84 i have this one and it’s super soft, flexible and feels very lifelike including size

4 Likes

Ordered x fingers crossed she likes it. Thanks everyone x

2 Likes

I’d recommend trying out some of the king cock duel or triple density dildos as they by far have a realistic type feel and softness :slightly_smiling_face:

Alternatively try looking for anything that’s listed as having duel/triple density as that’s what will make the toy softer to use

1 Like

King cocks look good but bit to big for her she’s not up for big toys lol doesn’t want anything bigger than me lol

1 Like

I agree with @LRLRL

I have this dildo and it’s one of my favourites and quite cheap too.

Maybe try doing a search on the LH site for triple or duel density dildos and see if anything smaller comes up as density is the main thing you wanna look for if after a realistic softer feel for comfort :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So the dildo has arrived and had a little look at it and I’m really pleased with it. feels very life like and has a bit of weight to it and it’s soft and bendy which I hope is better for her. hoping to play with her tonight with it I havnt told her what I’ve got so I’m going to blind fold her and stick it to the cub boards and get her to back on to it and see how it feels while hopefully giving me oral lol

2 Likes