Disability fun

Hi @justjoshing . The best person to ask is definitely her, as she will have the best idea of what her limitations, pain triggers and comfort zones are.

I have M.E/C.F.S and find positions that cause me to bear weight on my feet, knees or arms very difficult to hold without a support of some sort such as pillows to take the weight (seriously considering getting a liberator wedge, many people on here swear by them). Positions on my back, sides and front are always the easiest for me. Spooning type positions, or laying down doggie, where you are both on your sides, may be good to consider. Her Laying on the edge of the bed with you standing might be a good position to try.

I would also say don’t forget Mutual masturbation, oral, fingering/handjobs, grinding or other activities. They’re all just as valid climaxes to a good session. Toys might also help (but you need to discuss that with her beforehand, obviously)

Sometimes penetrative is just too tiring when you have fatigue. I find vibrators very helpful when im exhausted as i struggle with doing repetitive motions, even on good days they will tire me out. Vibrators are an easy way to bypass this. So possibly her using one on you may be a nice way for her to get you off, without the pumping arm motion.

Anyway, just a few small suggestions. I hope you both have a great time. listening and going at her pace is definitely the way to go.

2 Likes

Hey guys, if anyone has a spare 5mins it would be awesome to have a recommendation for the liberty wedge (or similar, i know people like the heart shaped one too) in the Disability friendly purchases thread. Doesnt have to be long. A few sentences is fine.
I dont have one, but i know alot of people swear by them.

2 Likes

Great work Cassii!

Apols all I have not been around for a little while, it has been one thing after another.
My gf lost her father, then ended up in hospital herself so Kink has been off the menu. All in all things are a little better now and have a little Kink going on again… I will take a look at the thread and add bits I can…

1 Like

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, I hope she’s doing okay now? Sounds like a tough time at the moment, sending hugs!

It’s been a tough time for her, but she is back up and running at least and finding some degree of normality again.
In a strange way it has been good to have a distraction from kink stuff and focus on just being available for her, puts things into perspective really. I have no doubt kink will be all the better longer term for the experience!
Thanks for the kind message, welcomed by both of us.

1 Like

So glad to hear she is feeling better. Hope she is well enough to enjoy this good weather. Hopefully everything can be a bit more normal for you both going forward.

1 Like

Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you have had any experience of the Liberator Jaz Rocking Cushion?

Been on my wish list for a little while, and wanted to get with my Birthday Discount but was out of stock :frowning:
Noticed it’s back in stock now, just wondered if anyone had any experience with this in terms of the rocking motion and sturdiness of it. Looks something ideal for me and think OH would love it, but it’s not cheap so thought I’d best try doing a little research before hand.
The 5 reviews on it are all really good, including someone with mobility issues, which is great to see. That one particularly didn’t mention the rocking though, which is more the interest for me.

Very tempted to just dive in and get it (along with a few other bits have an interest for at mo surprisingly :slight_smile: )

After I posted I got the 25% offer through, so took a leap of faith after checking I can return it if any issues… looking forward to giving it a try and reporting back.

2 Likes

Hmm, the very first review for it does mention the rocking action, they seem to like it.

Yeah the only real references I saw in them was that firmer surfaces would work better with rocking, and someone mentioned they couldn’t get it to rock, hence thought I’d see if anyone else had any experiences with it.
Anyways, ordered and dispatched, best way is to just give it a go and see what happens :smiley:

“ …we decided it was time to engaged in some rock and rock, so we turned the cushion over. Now this does require you to support your upper half and don’t try sprinting to the finish like Jessica Ennis-Hill either, a slower pace and spending time making sure you move in sync with one another will ensure a nice orgasmic finish”

Sounds worth the effort. Hope it goes well :+1:

Quick question about bondage… I have some wrist and ankle restraints that can be tied to the bed frame. We recently experimented with attaching the ankle ones to the head board to keep my legs up. My favourite position is on my back with my legs as close to my head as I can get them but I get tired quickly so the idea was to use the restraints to help. It worked for a bit but then it seemed to put too much pressure on my ankles and knees. I’m thinking that I somehow need to tie something around my thighs and attatch them to something around my waist. Any thoughts?

I basically want something to hold my legs in this position:

Yes, it kind of cuts in after a while, especially in that kind of position with legs as naturally pushing against.
It sounds like you may have similar ones that I have, that have a loop at the end? One thing could try is get some thick foam type padding that might take the pressure from it a little - that is if my understanding of the pressure you’re talking of is correct.

Ah just seen the pic - you could use spreaders, and then put the restraints on the spreaders rather than round your legs maybe? And perhaps a little padding around legs where the spreader is fitted.

Just had a quick look - maybe this may help achieve what you’re looking for?

Although model is hog-tied, you could be on back and use the thigh restraints maybe? Not sure how effective it would be, but of course with LH Satisfaction Guarantee if it doesn’t help can simply return it - I don’t own one of these nor have I been through reviews, I just noticed it and thought may be an option.

1 Like

That might work if I can take the wrist cuffs off. It’s not that the restraints that I have cut in, it’s just that my joints are hypermobile and so I need as much support as possible.

1 Like

When we use ropes I’ll tie a chest harness and anchor the ropes/knees to that, if you don’t use rope there are cheat harnesses available and it’s just a case of attaching the harness to the ankle/leg restraints :heart:

2 Likes

There are some thigh to calf restraints in the shop. They might work. I also remember someone on here mentioning a padded strap for support when doing doggy. NOt sure if its still in the shop but that might be something like what your after?

1 Like

Thanks @Very-Ape and @Green_Eyed_Girl. I’d love to try using rope but we haven’t attempted that yet! Buying a harness and some cuffs big enough for my thighs might be a good idea though. The thought to calf ones might work too. I’ll have a look and a chat to my OH x

1 Like

Bondage chairs can be so much fun as well as being very supportive of your body. Years ago I had a lot of BDSM equipment. As an enthusiastic handy woman, I built my own Bondage Frame which supported a webbing chair, pulleys or a suspended massage table with holes in the right places. I made the sling also from heavy duty webbing, complete with wrist and ankle restraints and stirrups. Perhaps having a frame with padded areas and customised support is something that could appeal to you. I have been thinking of having one again, and have been checking out the LH chair.

1 Like

I just finished listening to S3E6 of the sexual happiness podcast about feeling sexually empowered whether you live with or without a physical disability. Wanted to share it in this thread :orange_heart:

3 Likes

These links sound good and I will be watching them later today. Thank you for posting. @PKH

2 Likes