Disability fun

I had breast cancer a few years ago (no surgery except lumpectomy & radiotherapy) but I’ve suffered from mental illness since I was (at least) 16 and it’s gone downhill in the last few months (long story). I didn’t enjoy sex at all, the last few years of my marriage - well, technically, we’re still married, just separated but living in same house. I’m in receipt of PIP for my MI and other conditions inc osteoarthritis, but I’m also hypermobile so getting into positions was no problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now I’m technically single, my libido has gone through the roof (opposite to my MH) but nobody to see to me, although I do have fantasies about a long term (male) friend who has lots of piercings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Am trying to find the first episode, but not having much luck… Is it there or have I missed it all?

1 Like

@VeryCurious6 There’s a thread that has all the episodes in order (you can listen from the forum or go to soundcloud to listen). Here’s the thread link :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Thankee kindly, ma’am

1 Like

Just thought I’d put a little bump on the thread and check in to see how everyone is doing?
Also may be some new members this thread might help since last update.

If I get time over next few days will post a little (I lie, my update post’s are rarely little!) update from my end.

5 Likes

Just ticking along as normal, hope everything’s ok with you.