Do cock rings make you last longer

As title says really,do they help to make you last longer.

my partner says not :-/ we used a vibrating one though and he came very quickly :-/

I've had varying success personally, I think it depends alot on how tight it is on you. I've also found that I feel thicker when wearing one and that even if it doesnt make me last longer that it usually gives me a stronger orgasm

I've not really noticed the difference but I suppose it depends on the ring itself and how tight it is. My OH says certain vibrating ones
Make him kind of numb, so he lasts longer and his orgasm is more intense

Hi iwish, there are actually a few threads about this, this is a recent one that may be useful to have a read through. Hope this helps :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/895176-cock-rings/

I've got 2 metal ones, maybe not longer(time), but harder, one is 38mm inside and it makes me really hard which is a nice feeling it's also slightly longer length.It also makes my rather thick12mm pa ring look better.

I'll second etc28 post :-)

Thats good to know, have only bought and tried the standard rubber ones so far, was wondering if the metal ones would be more effective, they do look good

We used a vibrating one the other day and it did seem to take a little longer to reach orgasm but also the orgasm was more powerful

Go for metal, but getting the right size can be trial and error, that's how I have three, first too large, then slightly small, then the one in the middle, but this allows me to stack them one infront of the other so you get a graduated metal ring look.

I have used rubber, metal, vibrating, cages, etc.

I have found that they do not normally increase the duration of time leading to climax but they do increase firmness and more viens (thus texture). Additionally we very much enjoy them because if you get one on the tighter side (but ensure saftey), it can keep the man firm for additional thrusting after orgasm. We enjoy the texture of cages and vibrating ones so it is more for those added bonus affects. Also it does make my orgasm more explosive.

Hope that helps.

I would agree that it makes orgasm more explosive and that it lasts (slightly) longer. However I do sometime feel slightly distanced (if thats the right term), that I'm not really using my cock. Almost as though it's a strap-on!

Maybe the rings are too tight!

I have had a few cock rings and yet to get a metal one, rubber ones i wasn't keen on especially getting caught in the hair. Do they make me last longer?, not so much, make me bigger,harder and orgasms more incredible especially if its a vibrating one, was over in minutes

Never tried one but as soon as i do i will report back :)