Do you have a unusual way to masturbate?

I have many ways I like to masturbate, But the one I would call unusual or different is being on all fours and reaching round from behind , I like the milking method.

3 Likes

Since I am in a chastity cage full time I am only allowed to masturbate anally or using a wand or vibrator on the outside of my cage. I am rarely allowed to orgasm by either method.

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s unusual but I love being on my knees infront of my OH whose car in a chair with me masterbating, when i become close I really get into ‘sub space’ and feel really high.

3 Likes

no but i can waste a day doing it :yum:

4 Likes

My favourite is kinda sitting on my wand while on all fours. If I can get the wand rested on a hard surface (Doesn’t happen sadly often since it’s very loud and I’m not home alone much) then the vibrations are much more powerful and borderline unbearable, it’s greeeeat :')

5 Likes

Handsfree all the way!
I absolutely love lying on my stomach and having a wand or clitoral suction toy under me, pressed against the mattress. This double dildo is also a nice addition.

7 Likes

Love all these ideas

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree with this more. Nothing better than having a vibrator just under the penis and leaving it then hands free!

3 Likes

ive just thought of one ive not done for ages actually im uncircumcised so i pull my forskin down then just stroke the shaft and dont let the skin slide back over the head takes ages to cum but when i do its amazing !

4 Likes

Some of these are super interesting and cool, personally don’t think I have a unusual way to masturbate. Weirdest would be that I’ll get going again a couple minutes after and sometimes orgasm with a semi(hormones are interesting).

2 Likes

I do love to slow right down just before climax just to make it more intense.

1 Like

Haven’t had any alone time this year!! But when I do, I normally stick an aneros massager up my bum and just lie still while oozing precum for around an hour while having multiple waves of prostate pleasure. Tried so hard for the fabled hands free orgasm but never managed yet. But when I can’t take anymore I finish off by hand and the results are spectacular!

2 Likes

Another thing I love to do is wear a condom whilst using a fleshlight and then take it off half way through. I like the idea of ‘bareback’ and find that a massive turn on. Like to build to it though like a treat

1 Like