Do you keep a sexy photograph album?

Ever since we got together we have recorded our sexy antics. Most of the things we have done and there have been many and some extreme, have been photographed by us. We print off our photographs and have an album plus we have created a video slideshow on our laptop. Occasionally we give either an airing and it always leads to us picking a picture and repeating the activity.

Has anyone else kept a photographic record of their sex life?

6 Likes

Not so much an album, but I definitely have a hidden folder on my phone saved with all my Mrs and i’s raunchy photos and videos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not got a album but have pictures on a old phone in a secure folder password protected

2 Likes

Yes I most certainly did, stored on a heavily encrypted device. With just a selected view on a password locked phone.

2 Likes

Same as above for us, in a hidden fold on our phones. Not so sure I’d feel comfortable printing any off, I guess I feel they’re more at risk of being seen by someone I’d rather didn’t see, especially if anything ever happened to us.

I love the idea though I think it would be rather hot to flick through a portfolio of our antics, I love catching Mr O flick through he’s folder on his phone so I’d imagine that would enhance it however I would t ever get pass the fear of them being seen.
(Mrs)

3 Likes

Same for us too. We have a hidden folder for our very naughty photos :smirk::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

More like a hard drive

2 Likes

We have a separate phone specifically for naughty photos.

8 Likes

Ummm nope haha :joy:

1 Like

I dont think that i could as i am very self conscious and dont really like seeing pictures of my own body.

2 Likes

At the very least, you’d hope the drive was hard…

3 Likes

Like others, a folder on a PC. Mainly of the wife in various outfits, and one video of her riding me

2 Likes

As per others, we use an old phone, mostly for videos, and if we want photos, we take frame caps from them. We go through and do an edit from time to time - it’s nice to see us having such a fun, sexy time together, and remembering where we were.

2 Likes

I would love to make a physical album but I have a secret password protected app on my phone. We’ll sometimes have videos that we’ve playing in the background or watch them while we masturbate. We probably do this more separately than together as we’re not together often. I do like to randomly send him photos or videos that we’ve taken just to tease him, especially when I know he’s working :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Second that

3 Likes

We have some older printed ones and some very old Polaroids, and many many more scattered all over the place some on my phone, some on a separate hard drive and some on my iMac (really need to get more organised)

2 Likes

Not an album as such just a few photos of us using toys.

2 Likes

Like a few other posts the old locked folder on our phone’s is where we keep our pictures/videos. It’s nice to view back and remember the memories we are making.

3 Likes

We do. We both have locked folders but both have overspilled and overtaken main libraries. It’s a nightmare :joy:

5 Likes

Yes,we have a couple of quite large photo albums.One is full of “normal” style pictures albeit very naughty and the other is my Sissification album which is filled with pictures of me dressed full on Sissy and doing lots of lovely perverted Sissy Stuff.She recently showed her friend this album after i had dressed up for them both and the way they giggled and laughed was such a deliciously embarrassing turn on.

3 Likes