Recording

Do many people take photos/videos during sex with o/h ? and if so how often

1 Like

There the best! Once a month :blush:

We have a few mostly of my ruined bum hole

1 Like

We have quite a few. Not every session we do, but whenever it takes our fancy to make one.
We have some of just oral, or of some kind of foreplay, and the entire session.
I like to use them for when I go solo.

2 Likes

haha i feel you. my last recording was with two guys and it lasted 55 mins

3 Likes

We have done in the past, but always delete when watched.

Yes, regularly. We don’t record everything but when we find something new that we love, we do. Usually the tripod is set up and its only afterwards that we say we should’ve recorded it. We’ll then forget the next few times, and then we finally record it.

2 Likes

Yea loads, we love filming each other we got some , proper filth , is this allowed Lovehoney lol

I have a few, but we don’t do it often unless a board game suggests it

Not as often as we use to, but do have a few from the past

1 Like

I use videos to video myself to tease my husband when he is at work and he opens a 30 second video of me playing with myself - cheers him up and gets him home quickly

1 Like

Not every time but we do have the camera on the bedside table so fairly regular. Lots of photos and videos of everything. Photos get uploaded to fetlife videos not so much as more difficult to hide faces, tattoos and backround with video editing than with photos.

Not all the time but we have built up a sizeable collection of videos and photos over time. We bought one of those illuminated phone holders from a auction site for about a tenner and it’s great for holding your phone for videos. If you into making some movies then I would recommend one of those.

As others have said, not every session but quite frequently - New lingerie, new toys etc, got quite a collection of sexy and XXX rated photos for personal use