Do you like being told what to do when performing oral sex on your partner?

Do you like your man to tell you in a dominant/nice way to suck his balls? I love getting mine sucked and I have told different girls while they are blowing me or jerking me off to suck my balls and sometimes they all obey and some of them even giggle a little when I say: “suck my balls” and then go to it. Does that turn you on?

Your explanation… not really. Being intimate with my partner… for sure. Not sure what your question or statement is here???

1 Like

Guess we all like some dominance play in the bedroom for things and this could be a nice example maybe

I’ve always wondered do people prefer to be told what to do and when/how to do it, guess it’s a lower end of dominance but also asking for what you like. P.S changed your title so hits all not just male perspectives, will get more responses around similar theme.

I don’t entirely agree with that statement but do get it. If I had no BDsm involved in my relationship I still very much appreciate a partner helping to guide me on how to provide max pleasure for them. Every body is different so what used to turn on your last partner big time may not be the same with your current partner. I see it as in my own interest to have direction because the more they are turned on by my touch… the more I am turned on by their reaction.

1 Like

You’re a new poster so your question may come across a bit blunt to us here but its ok everyone is welcome and learning part of the process.
It can be even helpful to suggest what you like rather than demand and communication is key, there have been times when ive said “suck it!” But not in a demanding/degrading/dominating way more encouragingly?

1 Like

Just for clarification… are your comments directed at me or the original poster?