dirty talk

so whos into dirty talk during sex if so what?

It's not something we naturally do as sex has had to be done for a long time now on the quiet because of the kids situation.

I'm a fan. A huge fan!

I'm quite submissive during sex and absolutley love filthy things being said to me, and/or being told what to do. It makes me weak at the knees just thinking about it

It depends on who I'm with. Some people really like hearing and saying dirty talk but it doesn't come naturally to me. Generally the talk involves breathy descriptions of what I'm doing/going to do and what I'm feeling/how they're making me feel.

Every once in a while, not a huge fan though.

I'm rubbish at dirty talk but I love a partner talking dirty to me. The things I like probably aren't most people's cup of tea but stuff like derogatory names, telling me I'm disgusting/worthless/stupid/ugly/fat, saying I should be grateful they are sleeping with me and the only reason they are is because I'm the only person stupid enough to let them do messed up things. It can be hard to explain to a partner that these things get a positive response from me but if they try it out, they soon realise it's true.

Love it love my oh telling me what she fantasises about!

I quite like it, but only if I'm on the receiving end.

I love it and frequently ask my OH to talk dirty to me in many different ways!

If I am on the brink of orgasm but struggling then I ask him to talk dirty as it distracts my mind which is the biggest block to my orgasm. This usually ends up with one of us picking a scenario usually me giving him a blow job or me being with a woman. He'll describe how he let it hit the back of my throat, make me gag, as he cums I swallow it all etc, pretty much at this point I explode! The reality is that I hate gagging and it's a treat if I swallow for him but it really turns me on and he usually kisses my neck while he's doing it! It is super HOT!!

We also have dirty talk where we describe a threesome and ask questions while we have sex! What does she look like? Who is in charge me or her? What's are we all wearing? Who is allowed to do what to whom? Who spanks who? Who gives oral to who! Again, all super HOT!!

I love it......and I have a filthy mouth during sex ! Lol......strange because I NEVER swear or use filthy language generally . It just happens during sex..... can't help myself. A lot of the time I'm not even aware of it x

I love dirty talk. I also love being called dirty things as well and have asked my partner to do that on many occasions. We also like dirty talking while not having sex too casually. Especially when we play video games because it's like teasing each other.

I love that it makes us both a lot more intimate but at the same time it's more rough and forceful, which I really like. Sometimes we do have lovey-dovey sex but it's not quite the same because I love being pushed around and called dirty things while my partner has his way with me.

I cannot bring myself to talk dirty, I wish I could but I can't.

Man I'm so bad at dirty talk! Probably because I'm just bad at TALKING in general. I'm good over text, but I really struggle to put a "naughty" tone of voice on, everything I say comes out either matter-of-fact, or just cute and jokey, or something. I'm ok answering questions, or saying "hey can we do this", but I tend to leave actual dirty talk involving words to him.

I'm a queen at moaning though, and that seems to get him going, so I'll stick with that ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

mysteron wrote:

It's not something we naturally do as sex has had to be done for a long time now on the quiet because of the kids situation.

Just to elaborate on my own answer , we do do it sometimes in roleplays .Indeed I can get away with calling my Mrs A dirty shut without getting a swipe across the face !

popk1n wrote:

Man I'm so bad at dirty talk! Probably because I'm just bad at TALKING in general. I'm good over text, but I really struggle to put a "naughty" tone of voice on, everything I say comes out either matter-of-fact, or just cute and jokey, or something. I'm ok answering questions, or saying "hey can we do this", but I tend to leave actual dirty talk involving words to him.

I'm a queen at moaning though, and that seems to get him going, so I'll stick with that ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Haha it could of been me who wrote that post lol. I sooo wish i could do it the problem is I'm shockingly bad at it. Me and oh have it via text message and have managed a couple of times over the phone once when I was on holiday which went very well and we both really enjoyed. But face to face my mind just totally blanks and I have bought but mmm yeah baby and not much else 🙈I wish I was better at it though. Ohs really good at it which puts more pressure on me to return the favour but I just can't do it lol 😣 But as for being vocal without talking I'm a star at that. Ask the neighbourhood 😂😂 I'm sooo loud I need something to stop me, i bite pillows and all sorts to try and be quiter but it's not much use! 💟xx

It seems to be a running theme.i can be descriptive and dirty by text but find it really hard to do it face to face.it does just come down self confidence.
I love hearing it and I love the idea of me doing it.

I love talking dirty to wifey, and to tell her what I am going to do to her, and calling her names like slut, whore etc, actually she likes to be called a hussy.

Funny though she doesn't do it back to me as much, although like Terry JJ she doesnt swear outside the bedroom, but I love it when she does.

I mean in a sexual situation of course, I dont like to hear a women swear in day to day life..

Have tried it a few times however never really managed it successfully. Think it is just a confidence issue.

But most times, actions speak louder than words ha ha.

Yes it is a confidence issue with me, I wish I could be more expressive, I absolutely love being told how wet I am, it turns me on and having filthy thing said to me or being told what to do. I feel weak at the knees when my man is in charge.

Talking dirty can be a huge turn on but depends what you say I guess lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)