Does anyone find the order on the forums frustrating

Hi, I regularly look and comment on the forum and find it very useful but get frustrated that you click on a thread and you get to page 1. however the lastest page is 8 so have to then click on that to get the most recent post. Would it be better to get the most recent first, or it it just me?

If it's a multi-page post you have the option to jump to whichever page you want so it doesn't really bother me at all.

Hi I’m new to posting on here I like the set up of the forum but there is room for improvements. When I have clicked on something and I’m a couple of pages in to get onto others you have to start at the front of the forum page which can be frustrating. I don’t know if it would be possible to add a link on the bottom of the home screen and when you click onto it maybe giving the list of forums towards the top for what you are looking for not the bottom might be easier to find what you are looking for.

I like to read the OP then I click through to read people’s responses. I sometimes click on the >> to go to the last page in the thread especially if it’s a game e.g change the letter, WYR or word association.

There is a recent thread here for forum improvement suggestions: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1812382-if-we-made-a-new-forum-what-would-you-want/

I agree there are lots of things that could be improved. However, for multi-page threads, the forum does allow you to click into the most recent page. Take a look at one of the sub-forums, and you will see these links below the title of a long thread:

"Page: 1 2 3 4 5 … 28 29 30 31 32"

I always go to the last page on current topics, i find it quite easy, there are worse sites out there. But as this is a "free" bonus to the store, i accept it for what it is.