Does everyone have a G spot??

Okay, so ive just been reading the 'What does an orgasm feel like to you?' and i noticed quite a few people saying that some people don't have G spots?? Is this the case? I've never really explored my G spot in depth. My partner has for me and certain places do feel pleasurable.. but nothing really that i feel would make me orgasm.So my question to all you fine people out there is.. Does everyone have a G spot, and if so how long does it roughly take you to orgasm through this and if it feels different to a orgasm through clitoris stimulation.

PS Can anybody recommend a nice toy to help explore this and any handy tips on finding the G Spot, thank you! xxx

G-ki - ultimate g-spot vibe! It is definitely worth every penny. The head moves into 3 different positions and the neck five, so it is great for locating the g-spot as well as applying the right amount of pressure.

My partner found my g-spot for the first time by creating a hook shape with his fingers and using a 'come here' movement. It is usually a couple of inches in on the front wall behind your pubic mound. The more aroused you are, the more it swells making it easier to find. You'll know when you find it but if for any reason you are uncertain if it is the g-spot, get your partner to keep stimulating you there for a while and see how it goes X

Everyone has one, it just doesn't work for everyone. Funnily enough, the exact same thing is true of the clitoris. Many women simply can't get aroused in that area but find other spots work a treat.

Thanks for everyone that has replied! :) i have seen G-ki which you mentioned Wizzie, and im definately going to be saving my pennies for that! (im currently waiting on the grab bags). I've shown this to my OH and hopefully she will be giving the tried and tested techniques a whirl ;). Thanks for the information everyone xx

I will review the gki soon but it will get full marks across the board. It is definitely worth saving for. Let us know how you get on Laurakins xxx

Yes, everyone has a G-spot. It's a collection of sensory neurones on the frontward part of the vaginal wall. I'm sure it's theorised to be the rear section of the 8,000 sensory nerves bundled in the clitoris.

Muz333 wrote:

Yes, everyone has a G-spot. It's a collection of sensory neurones on the frontward part of the vaginal wall. I'm sure it's theorised to be the rear section of the 8,000 sensory nerves bundled in the clitoris.

I've heard its the back of the urethra... that makes more sense to me as the clit is rooted and brances out either side. I think I notice its the U because when rubbing it and her clit they certainly don't match up and it meets at the same area behind her U. It would also make sense to be there if its analogous to the prostate...

Whooo! I feel an experiment coming on!!

Hehe i love it when everyone goes on a good experiment! Thanks Wizzie! Let me know when your review is posted and i'll definately take a good look. Hopefully my girlfriend will do abit of testing on me before she leaves on sunday morning. If im lucky i'll let you all know how it goes :) xxx

WandA wrote:.

I've heard its the back of the urethra... that makes more sense to me as the clit is rooted and brances out either side. I think I notice its the U because when rubbing it and her clit they certainly don't match up and it meets at the same area behind her U. It would also make sense to be there if its analogous to the prostate...

Whooo! I feel an experiment coming on!!

Ah, that sounds like a good theory. I can't remember if their is a prostate precursor in the bipotential embryo but there most likely is so that would make sense.

My OH most definitely does. Loves having her Gspot, clit and ass(hole) stimulated simultaneously. Oof! SG x

i say a great sex toy to help explore your g-spot is the rampant rabbit g-pulse....its the first rabbit i've ever bought and we recently got it so last night we explored and boom! my husbaand fount it right away! although i'm still yet to find it! i'd say that the orgasim i had was a bit more intense than it is when i have a clitoral orgasim, so in a way was a bit disappointed as i weren't so sure on exactly how it was supposed to feel. as i've never had a gspot orgasim before. hope this helped:)

Thank you guys for all your posts and great tips and ideas! It's very much appreciated xx