Another G spot questio

Hi all

i got my 1st ever LH parcel yesterday. Can see a few more orders being placed in the future.

anyway if you have read any of my other posts I've mentioned about how I've never had a G spot orgasm and how much I want 1. I ordered a G spot vibe, used it today and .... Nothing.

Don't know if I'm just stressing but it didn't feel all that special. OH has definitely located G spot many times but I just can't seem to get there. The more I lay there the more bored I felt.

Any tips at all please?

I personally have no luck with g-spot vibes for having a g-spot orgasm.

For me a g-spot glass dildo works well to find my g-spot easily and have a g-spot orgasm

I also find I have to be very relaxed for it to happen, if I'm thinking I want a g-spot orgasm and focusing on that then it doesn't usually happen.

Having a clitoral orgasm first might help you, but if you're trying too hard it's unlikely to happen. Maybe ask your OH to whip the toy out and try it on you when you're really turned on and see if you find it more enjoyable when he's in control of it?

What toy did you use?

I personally find as a woman, I need to be very mentally stimulated. Sex is very much a mental thing for me and if I'm sitting thinking "right I need to come now" it won't happen. If I over think things, it just will not happen.

I think maybe you should hand over the toys to your husband and get him to do the work so you can just sit back and think about the sensations. Don't pressure yourself if it still doesn't happen, it takes practice to let your mind enjoy sensations.

I've found myself with previous sexual partners that I've never been able to have a g-spot orgasam and just clitoral. I soon realised it was because I wasn't fully relaxed with them. It wasn't until after I met my husband when I had my first one. But it is very much a mental thing and I don't think I was mentally relaxed with anyone else I just enjoy what was going on.

It can take a while, so just enjoy practicing for now. The mind is an extremely powerful thing, and it can ruin sexual pleasure in a split second. I really think it's something you just need to take your time with. You're not alone though, the majority of women can't orgasam through g-spot stimulation, but I definitely think from my experience that it's something that can be learned.

I hope you manage to find something that works for you, just remember everyone is different and just because a few people experience one thing, it doesn't mean the same will apply to everyone else. You just need to find what works for you :)

Thanks everyone xx

you need to relax and not think about hitting the spot, let your body flow naturally. Your partner will be able to feel your g-spot growing inside you, if he places his fingers inside and once as far as he can go, curve the ends of his fingers up and he should feel a lump. massaging this will increase the blood flow, feeling it grow and erect and eventually bringing you a lot of joy ;)

The only g-spot sex toys that will get my gspot humming, are those that the tips of the toys actually rotate etc.

Stressing out over it will not help.

Just try and relax, and see what happens. If you don't quite get there, try again.......

we find that fingers definitely work best!

I've been trying to revive my g spot, it seemed to have upped and left since my hysterectomy 8 months ago. But last night it almost came back ! I was using my fingers and after quite a while I started to feel the familiar sensations beginning but then I ruined it by concentrating too hard on getting there and it became weak and fizzled out:(
I think the comments about over thinking are right,any time I've had one in the past I've been really relaxed and its taken me by surprise.
When we want something badly we put ourselves under pressure and thats clearly not helpful in relation to orgasms. Don't get too hung up on making it happen, just try to relax and enjoy what you're feeling ( this is what I'm trying to tell myself )and it may happen when you're not expecting it :)

I really like the " Lovehoney Satisfy Me G-Spot Silicone Dildo " gives me g spot orgasm every time . I also think it can be down to your position !