Does Lovehoney test products on animals?

I just need to know.

You'd have to check each brand sold here. For the Lovehoney own brand, my flavoured lubes state they are suitable for vegans, so perhaps not. It's not explicitly written on any of their bottles as to whether they use animal testing or not, so I suppose it depends if they include no animal testing as part of being vegan.

Sliquid state they don't, so that's an option :)

Probably a lot of the other brands don't either. Most lubes etc on here state if they are vegan/veggie safe in the product descriptions, which implies no animal testing.

I'm almost positive Durex and KY Jelly test on animals, so there's a couple to avoid.

With their lubes being vegan friendly, I wouldn't think so. Might be worth asking live chat!

What like magic wands on dogs and nipple suckers on pigs etc?

😂

Certainly would be a waste of time testing butt plugs on chickens, the way they spit those eggs out!

I know they're called rabbit vibes, but...

Ahh, you all said what I was thinking 😂

I know it's a perfectly valid question, but I just can't get the comedy images out of my mind. 😄

Snap. I've just got a vision of a cat in a catsuit. You know how they walk funny when they have something on their feet? 😂

I know they gave a bull some condoms to test and the farmer was very angry cos non of his heffers got pregnant

But the bull said he didn't want to catch any stis didn't know where all those cows had been

I'd try asking them directly or asking specific manufacturers, I can't imagine most things would be tested on animals though :)

Just picked at random, this one is NOT tested on animals(unless you class "us" as) so mybe one for you?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15118

That's a really good point, never really thought of that.

I'd ask someone on the chat option or send an email. I'd say most likely they don't as some of the lubes are vegan-friendly. I'm sure the staff would be more than happy to answer as everyone is very friendly and helpful and it'd be a good thing to advertise if they don't test, ^_^