Condom Testers

All chosen!

To maximise your chances of being chosen:

• Please put what I ask for in the subject line
  • Give your username, if I don't have it then I can't send you anything.
  • If you have no reviews to your name, I can't send you a product to test. So get reviewing now for the next shout out - please read this thread for more information.
  • VERY important - if you don't have an address on your profile, I couldn't send it to you even if I really wanted to! To add your address, click on your account, go to manage your address book, then enter your address and click save! Make sure your address is up to date.

Ooh. Don't really use any tbh. Have fun and goodluck with the testers everyone.

hi Alice, you have mail!

I'm happy to test out new condoms for Lovehoney, as my wifey insists we use them, although I'd prefer it without.

Anyway, a LH sample is usually a good excuse for me to try and get her into bed, so always worth a try!

Flavoured ones are probably not such a good option for me, as I never get that lucky anyway.

Id have said I was willing, but then I saw the ones with a smiley face..... Turned me away from them pretty quickly.

We are happy to test these out for you, I will email you

Can i assume these are all latex condoms? x

ok, from the "smiley face" product page:

Made of natural rubber, but also says material: latex.

Also seems to have silicone lubricant on some. Alice may need to clarify this for us.

Thanks TC x

lol a month ago I'd have loved to, but we're not using them now!

typical

I think it's "natural rubber latex", so they're latex but can be used with some silicone lubes.

Silcone lube breaks down latex? I assumed it was just oil? I know silicone does funny things to plastic but i'd assumed it was because the had other silicone substances mixed in?

MsEllie wrote:

typical External Media

You still use 'em just for testing purposes!

Pixieking wrote:

Silcone lube breaks down latex? I assumed it was just oil? I know silicone does funny things to plastic but i'd assumed it was because the had other silicone substances mixed in?

It doesn't I didn't think. As you say oil is bad but not silicone.

WandA wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

typical External Media

You still use 'em just for testing purposes!

No NO NO, We're trying, so dont want his swimmers caught, I guess we could test and I could just holepunch the end (when he's not wearing them >.< )

Ah, good good. Thought my knowledge had failed me there. I don't use silicone lubes personally but I was considering getting a bottle for a mate and me and I didn't want any nasties to happen.

Pixieking wrote:

Ah, good good. Thought my knowledge had failed me there. I don't use silicone lubes personally but I was considering getting a bottle for a mate and me and I didn't want any nasties to happen.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2108.html

Safe to use with condoms but some condoms contain silicone lube so don't use them with toys.

So complicated! Main reason I just stick to water-based lubes, that way I can ignore all the crazy x-hates-y combinations.

MsEllie wrote:

I guess we could test and I could just holepunch the end (when he's not wearing them >.< )

Why do I now have an image in my head of you chasing your OH with a holepunch a-la Benny Hill?

External Media

I like how these have got silicone lube instead of the regular thin condom lube that doesn't really seem to do much!

Email sent Alice ;) xx