Dom or sub or both?

Definitely both, but mostly it's more of a "i'll do whatever side my partner wants."

I'm incredibly submissive, I like being praised, told what to do, not being in control and being used. But even if my OH is being harsh (part of the sex) he'll suddenly kiss my forehead or cheek so that I don't forget that he actually cares about me even if he's treating me like an object, which is really cute in my opinion because I never ask him to.
I sometimes take control to surprise him but it's kind of a playful type of submissive, cheeky if you know what I mean.

im dom, wish i could switch to sub now and then to fulfill fantasies and i love the idea of being totally controlled until of course it comes to it, my personality just wont allow it im a naturally dominant person, interested to see how those of you who switch overcome the dominance and take on a sub role

I am laid back and quite quiet in life so it came as a bit of a shock to fnd that I got really turned on by being a Dom and my partner at the time enjoyed being a sub. I can't imagine switching but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't.

I would love my oh to be dominatant in the bedroom what sort of things would you want to do to your sub slave

I love being dominated it drives me wild letting my man be in control :)

I'm submissive but occasionally the playful brat comes out and dares to push her luck 😜

Extremely dominant, the way we both like it. I just couldn't be submissive, to be honest. Does nothing for me.

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm submissive both in life and the bedroom. I can switch if I'm told to but I find it difficult..... it dosent come naturally to me. Apparently I'm quite good at it though x

I'm exactly the same. I love my OH dominating me but when told to take charge it kind of feels unnatural. But I do my best and she doesn't complain so I can't be that bad at it.

I am definitely both, and my wife is getting that way. Love being taken control of, but also get turned on when the roles are reversed.

My wife and I have struggled at times to get things right so that we are both satisfied but are in a pretty good place at the moment. Although it seems a little strange at times with me taking control but her retaining final say on whether I can cum or not. It leads to some interesting times.

Definitely both, and more of a dominant in lots of ways. Although I do love being spanked and pain play.

I'm always the sub. But it's a role I enjoy

I'm Dom. Would like to be sub in the bedroom sometimes, but you can't get everything your own way.

Definately both, but the preference in our relationship is that she is Sub mainly. I do like to surrender control when i can.

Both, but probably prefer being sub (maybe I'm jus lazy), which is good 'cause OH likes being dom.

Im usually the dom but have no problem being the sub.

I love the whole instruction part (what to do, do it now, dont talk, ask before you cum etc) it is a turn on, but its also nice having it done to me.

If i had to just pick one, i would be dom.

I am definitely a sub, I just love to please and be told what to do.

I'm a sub at heart. Love being told what to do and being roughed up a little.

My OH has said he would actually be terrified of me being a dom - ha ha! We tried it once and it didn't go well really at all. Nevermind, we will stick to what we enjoy.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I'm a sub at heart. Love being told what to do and being roughed up a little.

My OH has said he would actually be terrified of me being a dom - ha ha! We tried it once and it didn't go well really at all. Nevermind, we will stick to what we enjoy.

I bet secretly he would like it as I occasionally do .It turns me on when Mrs M gets very strict .

I am a natural submissive. Plus I'm greedy..... So what ever my spouse wants to do to me with in our rules, have at. I love to be the receiver and he relishes in giving. So it's a win win. You need to be paired in a relationship to each other's needs.