Dom or Sub?

charlie

So i know if im chatting to a guy or girl thats all lol its not as tho your coming on to me lol

no chance of that lol

Phew good didnt come here for that just friends with the same kind of tastes thats all its good your the same

Little weird this.

Ok then im just trying to be friendly why weird

I'm a female sub who LOVES watching male subs being dominated by female subs! Actually anyone being dominated by female doms...

Hi lupina good to have a females viewpoint im not always a sub to my oh but i do enjoy it when she does dominate me

yes my oh dose

we just enjoy chatting

I know was thinking the same

very good

I'm a switch. I have a sub that I Domme on occasions, but then I like people to Dom/me myself, especially for impact play, but due to my ill health, I'm rarely at a dungeon now.

I'm 75% sub and 25% dom and my OH loves it :-)

Yeah a good balance between sub and dom i think the man should be the dom more often but i do enjoy my oh being the dom 😊

Me and my oh do just go with it just happens she prefers me to be the dom more often if a guy is more sub thats fine i enjoy playing sub to my oh aswell i just feel the dom role fits with most men more than women thats just my personal view but if you have a diffrent view then great everyone should go with what they feel

Thats fine i didnt mind you asking anyway
Im open minded type of guy everyone has there own pleasure they enjoy so we shouldnt be labeled or told what we should be my bad i should have fully explained my opinion

I'm a sub to my Dom husband, we love it. Only been into bdsm for 5months now, and it has honestly saved our relationship because without it we would be going through divorce right now instead of truly feeling happy lol.

cant falt it

thats a shame bdsm is not for everyone but we have found theres so much to bdsm theres a lot of fun to be had in differnt ways

thats a shame