Dom or Sub, what is your choice?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but i,m just interested what everyones choice would be.
Mods, please move to correct thread if its already out there.

2 Likes

Changed to being a sub 3 or 4 years ago and I’m loving it.

2 Likes

I would say I’m more of a switch, but tend to be the more dominant, well I wouldn’t say dominant as such, more of a take control, I would like mrstoysrus to be a bit more dominant every now and then though, I do like the thought of not being in control of a sexual situation, if I’m in the right mood

1 Like

Always thought about being submissive I find it very much interesting

I enjoy switching.

@Strnlce me too, I’ve always been the one in control and like the thought of occasionally having no control

1 Like

@The_Real_Mr_Grey
I’m more dom now but do like to reverse to sub every so often

It’s just I’m so very good at being a dom - my husband says I have a perfect aim when spanking :paddle:

5 Likes

I would say I’m a sub. Love giving up control as I seem to be in charge of so much outside of the bedroom, so it’s a refreshing change. My OH loves to give, not always in a Dom role but he loves experiencing my pleasure and giving a spanking every now and then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Does that make us Sub / Dom??

3 Likes

I kinda sorta think maybe a little sub. :thinking:

@having-fun i think when you’ve learned what makes your partner tick, knowing that you can make the explode with pleasure, that for me is pleasure in itself, I loved that I was able to learn how to make mrstoysrus squirt, and since then be able to do it with ease in different ways in a very short space of time, so in the same way you feel kinda sub I feel kinda dom, but for her pleasure

1 Like

Definitely not dominant. I’ve played at it once or twice with my GF, and it was not a fit for me. I much prefer submitting to my partners, especially my husband. Whip my sensitive parts with a leather strap and fill me up.

1 Like

A very mixed response in the posts on this subject.
Like so many people we switch.
Being Dom with the power is amazing, and having your partner do exactly what you want at a time of your choosing is fantastic BUT being on the receiving end and being at their mercy is also a massive turn on.
Couple of pointers though, dont ever let your partner be the Dom if you have annoyed them a few hours before because you ARE going to pay for it, and also in connection with that, dont be too harsh if you are the Dom and your partner has annoyed you. It may feel good to get your own back but you,ll regret it later.
Leave it in the bedroom, make sure you have a winding down session (which may only be a few minutes cuddling) and enjoy!

1 Like

After years of being a bit of a rough macho guy and almost always being the dominate one , I truly love to be the sub . I played high school sports , worked on farms and ranches , became a body builder , logger , firefighter and all but one of my female friends except one were 100% subs . I think our breakthrough was when we started pegging , since then I truly enjoy being the sub .

I like to switch love a bit sub role from time to time and OH loves to do the dom role quite a lot

My wife and I like to switch from time to time. When I do her or I am about to do her my her I like to be more dominant. But when she is doing me I like to be more submissive, she is amazing in a dom role, letting me do whatever she pleases

Me sub but oth sometimes doesn’t want to be dom and if I suggest to her to be dom am I being dom

Sub… I try to Dom him but it lasts a minute or two and he has me again

Hmmm… I have read all the replies but don’t think it’s a “choice”. You are who you are and your interests will dictate whether you are Dom or sub in the same way one determines if they are straight, bi, or gay. I am a (mostly) straight male but still willing to have sex with another man. That doesn’t make me gay or even bi in the same way as a Dom submitting doesn’t make them a sub or switch. Is your tendency to like to take control or give it up? Are you into both aspects making you a switch? What is your underlying interest and sexual personality? That will determine your title if you need one.

Personally i dont mind either but given a choice i would probably say Dom.

Some can only be one or the other whereas some switch, and it is all a personal choice.

I’m a definite sissy submissive- just love being spanked hard and made to give pleasure

2 Likes