Double Kegel Balls - Too Long?

Hi there,

I just bought some Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls - 2 rubber eggs attached in a row with a pull string on the end.

I've just put them into my vagina, but about a third of the second bulb is sticking out still, and they are as far in as I can get them without hurting myself.

Are they meant to stick out a bit, or do I just have a particularly short vagina? Really worried about them popping out and escaping down my trouserleg into the world at large! (I do NOT fancy explaning that to anyone nearby).

Any thoughts please?

Ok I do not have these balls so I cannot say for sure. I can give you some advice to see if it works based on what I do know from other kegal balls I own.

Firstly I assume you are using lubrication? If not try that first. Secondly, you need to be relaxed. Try laying down on your bed and slowly inserting while relaxing all your muscles. I read somewhere that the vagina naturally lengthens when a woman becomes aroused. Could you try teasing yourself with them? Maye have a little play with your favorite toys and then try again? If none of this works or they remain really uncomfortable and feel too big then I think they may be the wrong size for you and maybe you are naturally smaller.

I am sure with the toner balls that they should both go inside the vagina and not have half sticking out, they are designed so that only the string or thinner part remains outside but the balls should be inside. Hope this helps a little.

If all else fails. Lovehoney have a fantastic returns policy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

My wife has some & they both fit inside her, apart from the smile on her face only the string gives away that she is using them...

The balls should be all the way in. I agree that you should try lube and I also find that laying on the bed makes insertion easier. I did try it with my leg on chair and inserting them while standing, but I did not find that that easy, although it was managable.

They could be the wrong size for you. In which case I would recommend the Lelo Luna Mini http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25627

They are bit more pricey, yes, but they are smaller and shorter. So may be more suitable for you, as they were made either for women who did not give birth, look for more challenge than the original Luna beads could offer or those who are smaller. And I can say that there is noticable size difference.

I struggled with my TC ones too and could only get them inside if they were bent but that felt very uncomfortable. I've switched to the SinFive Emigi which is a much easier size.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Used plenty of lube, so that's not it. I'll try again tomorrow lying down. If not I shall have to return them and get something a bit smaller!

Yep, my OH has them completely inside her when they are in, only the rubber string visible. Maybe buy a smaller set or style?

Lurkie McLurkerson wrote:

Hi there,

I just bought some Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls - 2 rubber eggs attached in a row with a pull string on the end.

I've just put them into my vagina, but about a third of the second bulb is sticking out still, and they are as far in as I can get them without hurting myself.

Are they meant to stick out a bit, or do I just have a particularly short vagina? Really worried about them popping out and escaping down my trouserleg into the world at large! (I do NOT fancy explaning that to anyone nearby).

Any thoughts please?

There's a lot about the pelvic floor which isn't given when buying products. It's a shame really, as the information is needed and with the correct information, we may be experiencing positive or negative results.

Kegels are complex, they are a muscle in our body (both men and women), certain exercises can damage the muscles, others improve them.

With kegels, a good starting point is to but a set like the Lelo Luna beads. You have the option of single beads as well as two, three, or more.

Kegel beads need to be instered a few inches into the vagina to rest above the PCC muscles.

If you are having trouble at first, there are other ways to exercise your PC muscles. You can find a few here: http://nymphomaniacness.com/kegels-how-to-work-out-your-pelvic-floor/

you may find it tricky to instert a double ball set at first, but with a little (I mean 5 mins max) training a day, you should be able to manage it at some point =)

Also weight, size, and whether or not you have had children can make a difference too.

Deal of the Day today is a fab idea! Have a look!

WildThing wrote:

Deal of the Day today is a fab idea! Have a look!

It is, but the 39g can be too light for lot of women, as it would not provide any challenge. Both size and weight are important factors when choosing the Kegels as too light means it will be barely noticable and not providing any training of the Kegels.

It can be a good start up for someone with weaker pelvic floor muscles, that is for sure.

Ooh, thanks for the heads up on the deal of the day guys, that was the exact single ball I was considering! Might as well now at only £5!