Kegel Balls

I have the tracey cox supersex toner balls. I've never used kegel balls before and i was wondering if they're in right or high enough. They aren't uncomfortable when inserted, they sometimes feel a little low but they don't fall out. Does anyone have perhaps tips on the best way to insert kegel balls and how you know if they're maybe too low?
I use lube, while crouching i insert the first, and try to push the second in and try to push them up as high as i can but that's the slightly difficult part.

I'm always curious on things like this, i want the best results from them so i want to make sure they're in right.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. x

I am curious about the same, too. Mine are similar and when I insert them, the second comes right to the 'opening' (doesn't go out, but still - it is very low). But I can't seem to push it further.

Same here menyanthe, though mine is a little obove my 'opening' but still close. I've looked for answers elsewhere but comes up with nothing. I hope someone here has good tips on how to get them higher.