Dress and corset sizing

Can any one offer any advice on dress/corset sizes as in the past we have ordered dresses and a skirt and the sizing we expect would fit is either to small or a way to small hence having to get a lot larger size than expected

Different lingerie brands come up in differently so there is no generic answer unfortunately. There are some size guides on some products so taking your measurements can help rather than going by dress size. It’s always worth reading the reviews as many people do put their sizing in them.

If there are specific items you are looking at then let us know and maybe people here will have those pieces and be able to help.

Hi thanks

The corset we are looking at is love honey treasure push up in black
We are looking at a size 18 to 20 (love honey size guide ) which sounds big but not big compared to size charts

Is it this basque?

It depends what size you normally are, I unfortunately had to return this as it didn’t fit me right - it was fine for the body but there was no way my boobs were getting in. Its a gorgeous piece though. I’d recommend sizing up if you have bigger boobs, but as @Calie says the measurement guides are usually pretty good (and something I always forget to do)!

This piece is soo pretty!!

I have a similar one from Lovehoney and I’m usually a size 10 so ordered the Medium which is considered a 10/12.
It was deffo on the tighter side and I even considered going up a size to the large (14/16) which I have never been before, but decided to stick with the medium as I like things to fit a little tighter rather than being too loose.

I would deffo recconmend sizing up to a larger size that you usually are when buying a corset.

Love the one you picked out and am even tempted to buy this one!!

Hope this helped x

Yes best thing to do is go by your own cup, bust and waist size as can vary on brands especially if it’s one from a different country.