What size?...

I wonder if other big boobed ladies can give me some advice? I'd love to buy a bustier, but I am not sure which size to get. I'm a dress size14 with GG/H boobs. If I buy a size 14 I'm pretty sure it won't fit my bust but if I go any bigger to fit my bust it won't fit anywhere else? X

You can have the leftovers from mine, Mammame. I always have way more material than I can use there.

Lol! Thank u (I think) ;) x

maybe, just a suggestion, get 2 for sizing. keep the best fitting one and make use of LHs fantastic returns policy for the other?

I always buy a corset with laces as my waist and hips are the same size lol. If you can buy anything adjustable that will help otherwise it may have to be a case of sizing up and then getting a needle and thread out.

As draven has pointed out the lh return policy is fab so order two sizes and work out what's best.

Hmmmm yes I think I'll have to go for a corset. I think I'd have to go up to an 18 or 20 to fit my boobs in. It's a shame tho, I've seen one I really like :( the curse of having big boobs meh! X

Mammame wrote:

Hmmmm yes I think I'll have to go for a corset. I think I'd have to go up to an 18 or 20 to fit my boobs in. It's a shame tho, I've seen one I really like :( the curse of having big boobs meh! X

I don't think you'll need one that big lol. Before I lost some weight I was a 38dd and I only needed an 18! Try if possible to get the smallest size that you can fit everything in because with the laces you'll end up with a fantastic hourglass shape if they are let out top (to accommodate your breasts) and bottom and tight in at the waist.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664

I think I'll order this one :) it says go up a size if your cup size is bigger than D
I just really love the pretty lace ones like this....but I don't think I have any chance of getting one like this to fit in the slightest! Lol
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664 x

That looks fab hun but Id just like to point out that for a larger chested woman like yourself the lacking at the back seems quite widely spaced so not much support there. Also it finishes at the waist and I find a longer length that goes onto my hips offers more support up top. Thats just my view your body shape may be totally different. It does look sexy though. Xxx

Actually looking at it, it does sit low at the front so just the laces to consider. Go for it and if its not right send it back!! Lol.

Lol. I'm not too worried about support (strictly bedroom wear) :) I'm quite short anyway, so it will probably sit on my hips. Ill get it and see anyway. Thanks for your help everyone :) x

How about something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27669 ? That would give you more support but is still fully adjustable at the back.

Mammame wrote:

Lol. I'm not too worried about support (strictly bedroom wear) :) I'm quite short anyway, so it will probably sit on my hips. Ill get it and see anyway. Thanks for your help everyone :) x

Ha! Thats what I said about my red corset, then I wore it to my works Christmas party ! ;-)