🎉 🥚 Easter Egg Hunt! (Competition)

This was fun! Browsing the website so often has hopefully proved useful :egg: :rabbit:

I have no idea if I got that right but fingers crossed :relaxed:

Just changed my total after looking at clue 5, bet I’ve done it wrong lol

i relly dont know how to, i believe i have it but i haven’t a clue on how to enter, any help please?

Vote, tick on the box you think you have the answer E. G. No. 1 then click vote (that’s not my answer mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:)

1 Like

Liking maths is not weird, or if it is im also in the same boat :grin: :100: %

Fun game. Enjoyed working out what toys it was. Riddles are something ive always loved. Havent voted though as i have a desire egg already.

6 Likes

Enter… You can always give it away as a pressy

Nice idea, but i dont really have the kind of friends i can just give a sex toy to randomly :rofl: not entirely sure how theyd take it to be honest.

1 Like

It would be funny to see their faces though :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Well that was fun to do on a hungover Sunday morning :joy: I was stuck on a minus for 30 mins :see_no_evil: I think I got there in the end though lol

2 Likes

I’ve just submitted my answer, fingers in crossed that I got all of the right products. Thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna for creating this fun quiz and Happy Easter everyone.

1 Like

I got a half number as well. School says to round those up.

1 Like

I couldnt work out the last few so had to make a guess :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: i dont have much luck winning anything :rofl::rofl: i have a saying about the luck ive had in my life​:thinking::thinking:

I COULD FALL INTO A BARREL OF TITS AND STILL COME OUT SUCKING MY THUMB :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My brain hurts! :rofl:

1 Like

This was fun, but I ended with a minus number! Ha. So I just guessed.

I’m really curious about so many people getting negative numbers :melting_face: There must be a similar train of thought between these people, very interested to share about everybodies theories once the poll is closed on Monday

It could be maths :thinking::thinking: I’m terrible at English. Suduko all the way for me… I struggle with crosswords :joy::joy:
Or the wrong product

I need to know the answer! :joy: Still driving me mad.

1 Like

Patience not a virtue then :joy: I did have to check on Tuesday to see when it was closing as I never saw the answer too… Good luck

2 Likes

Ooooh just checked how many have voted…
Just like my daughter said as a bus passed, it’s a naughty number :joy::joy::joy::wink: 69