🎉 🥚 Easter Egg Hunt! (Competition)

It’s competition time! We have created a little egg hunt for you. Below are some clues to lead you to the product pages where you can find the information for the answer.

The two winners, who will be chosen at random from those who guess the correct number, will win the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Vibrator or the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Massager/Desire Luxury Rechargeable Male Vibrator !

Here are the clues!

1. It makes total sense, it’s pink and it’s lush,
    find this egg if you’re ready to gush
    But how long is it? You’ll need to say,
    to get the first clue solved in time for Easter Day!

2. With vibes and thrills, you’ll soon come alive,
    How many functions you say? Well, this magic egg has double five

3. Easy beat, easy go, this textured delight will have you hankering for more.
    But stretch it to the maximum then measure up, before indulging yourself with a pleasurable rub!

4. Oh, little egg – what marvels can you bring?
    I’ll excite and ignite and I’ll make your body sing,
    With a buzz and a vibe to set your desires alight,
    For how long can you play? Aim pretty high to get it right!

5. Groove and jive, then dance with joy,
    Waltz into excitement and fully enjoy
    precise g-spot pleasure with whisper-quiet sound,
    but exactly how many vibration functions can be found?

Once you have the information you seek…

Take your first two answers and times them together. From the product of this remove the third. Take this number off the fourth. Finally, combine this number with the fifth. The answer is…

0 voters

The Rules:

• The competition closes on the 25th of April at 12:00pm
  • One entry per person
  • If the same correct guess is made by multiple people then a winner will be randomly selected from the people who correctly guessed
  • If no one guesses the exact number then I will randomly select from the people who guessed the closest
16 Likes

Well thanks for that @Lovehoney_Brenna i know what i will be doing tonight my head will be like a bag of smashed crabs ( a cumbrian saying) trying to work the clues out you have gave us :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

3 has me stumped, pretty sure I have the rest but that one nothing is coming to my mind

3 Likes

3’s got me too :thinking:

1 Like

Oh how fun!!! Good luck all! :blush:

This was fun, ended up with a .5 number but have rounded and voted anyway​:crazy_face:

Happy Easter everyone :rabbit:

1 Like

Cogs turning i think mine need a good spray with WD40 OIL :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: i think my head is going to exsplode lol

1 Like

That was good Brenna, Easter bonnets off to you… No. 5 is a wobbly hand let’s hope I’m close :joy::joy:

1 Like

Great game @Lovehoney_Brenna
Took me 30mins to figure out, thats if im even correct :rofl:
Heads gone :exploding_head:

Are we classifying both vibration patterns and intensity/ speeds as functions…? :thinking: @Lovehoney_Brenna

2 Likes

That was an interesting little search.
One of them had me stuck but I think that I figured it out.

My brain hurts (pass the gin)

5 Likes

It was good fun but my heads feels like its going to have a meltdown :rofl::rofl:

We will be saving this one for a fresh mind and not on an evening where :wine_glass: has impacted our summing up !!

:hugs::nerd_face::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

That was fun - I’m weird I like Maths!

Can I recommend Nerdle for anyone else as odd as me who wants a fun simple Maths problem a day.

Confident in my Maths at the end and four of my clue answers. I definitely have all the right products but I’m not entirely sure I’ve answered number 2 correctly :thinking:.

1 Like

Hey Lush Lady
Love the way you worked the word ‘lush’ into the first line of the first clue
Thanks for eggstra eggcitement of an Easter competition

1 Like

I think 3 is my first ever test item, I was mortified when my lockdown postman left it on the doorstep and all that was left when I arrived home was the famous beige box.
Funny story: @Lovehoney_Brenna 's response: “Your egg got poached” :rofl:

I’m too dumb to even fathom how to work out the answer

1 Like

Sooo do i get bonus points for getting a negative answer!?!

Haha delightful little hunt, thanks!

4 Likes

I’m sure you can do it

1 Like

Oh I love an Easter hunt!!! :rabbit: