Desire Love egg

Hello all, I hope you’re well.

Just been having a look through some boxes and found a desire love egg, the app controlled one, I recall that it didn’t work so In a box it went to be recycled but was apparently forgotten about until now; I see that LH no longer sell it and was curious if anyone had / has one that works or if that is why it got discontinued?

Many thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Assuming you mean this one?

I don’t have it, all the reviews posted seemed to have got it working but most of the negative ones (and there are a fair few) seem to have had issues with the Bluetooth connection to the phone dropping out. I can relate as it’s the same issue I had with the Bloom - The Bluetooth connection to that views my vagina as a strictly prohibited Faraday cage!

Did yours not work at all though? Even before it was inserted? I must admit to being rather confused as to why you didn’t return it for a replacement/refund?

In terms of people who have it and got it working I’m going to tag @Labyrinth , as the only review forum name I recognised, who might be able to shed some light?

2 Likes

Hello both! I am away from home at the moment but once i am back ill check back and see if it is all still working.

From what i recall, (I still have the app installed), is that you switch the toy on manually after charging and have your Bluetooth on on your phone. The app shows a Pairing screen which you can select the Egg and it should sync together, then allow you to control it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the responses, that is the one.

It did work but this hit it on the head: [quote=“Peitho, post:2, topic:300538”]
The Bluetooth connection to that views my vagina as a strictly prohibited Faraday cage!
[/quote]

Also made me laugh so thank you for the giggle.

I was just curious more than anything.

2 Likes